The Student Room Group

HELP - Best time to do UKCAT???

Hello,

I need to book my UKCAT test , I was wondering if I should do it in August or September?

Also, should I start practising for it now?

I would appreciate if you could suggest how long I should maybe spend a time revising and practising for the UKCAT each day?

How should I structue my revision for the UKCAT each day?
Original post by Phantomx60
Hello,

I need to book my UKCAT test , I was wondering if I should do it in August or September?

I would appreciate if you could suggest how long I should maybe spend a time revising and practising for the UKCAT each day?

i personally think the earlier the better, i booked mine before results day so imo the best time to sit it is in august, and if you spend a good 2-3 hours everyday or most days a week you would be ready however everyone is different and your study method might vary and depending on that if you think you would be ready for the test in aug i would say go for that
Reply 2
Before the price goes up
Original post by Phantomx60
Hello,

Hi Phantomx60

How are you getting on?

It really depends how much time you have available in the coming weeks. Ideally you need to be setting aside a few hours each day, ideally 4+, in the weeks leading up to your UKCAT. This can be done by yourself using the resources you have collected or as part of a UKCAT course.

If you can do this between now and the end of August, then that is fine, otherwise perhaps a September date would be better. However, do take into consideration that if you book for late in September, you will then also have your school studies to fit in.

Have you read our blog post? It is full of tips for getting ready for your UKCAT. Have a look when you have a minute and just shout if you have any questions... always happy to help.

UniAdmissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending