The Student Room Group

I have small boobs so can't be attractive!

I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At least when you lie down they don't fill your armpits, you don't trip over them, and gravity is not your enemy :wink:
Anyone can get a great bum with deadlifts and the right workouts, so just find a guy who's into that

Posted from TSR Mobile
How attractive you are is not solely dependent on whether you're a 32A or a 36DFDGDGGD :facepalm2:
Reply 4
Insufficient milk to feed my offspring.

I will have to impregnate someone else.
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

If you are not attractive, it will not be as a result of having small boobs.
Original post by MissFun

Defo wrong, been attracted to a bunch of girls that were on the smaller side actually. Defo can be beautiful. I do feel that height can influence that sometimes though. So like girls that are way shorter than me, just end up looking cute and petit with smaller boobs :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You're wrong
e.g. Keira Knightley
If your body is well proportioned it doesn't matter. :wink:
Just look at all the top catwalk models. They are stick thin and have no boobs whatsoever. But they look incredible.
We needs pics to judge
I think many of us have small boobs - but the biggest problem is in your mind. Stop thinking in that way, and you will be more confident and all that won't care at the end and you will be more attractive for everyone
Original post by Lord Samosa
We needs pics to judge

Shameless *tut tut*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I have big boobs and I wished it was smaller
Well so long as you've got SOMETHING to wobble, I'm sure it won't affect your attractiveness much:biggrin:
Original post by upperechelon
Shameless *tut tut*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just trying to help :frown:
Original post by upperechelon
Anyone can get a great bum with deadlifts and the right workouts, so just find a guy who's into that

Posted from TSR Mobile

BB hipthrusts, Cable kickbacks, goblet squats, Back squats, sumo deadlifts
all help.
I have a big dick, does that make me attractive?!
Lol but no, I love boobs that are horny and bouncy.
To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.
Original post by WoodyMKC
To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.

Ewwww that image. Why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending