The Student Room Group

I have small boobs so can't be attractive!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
How attractive you are is not solely dependent on whether you're a 32A or a 36DFDGDGGD :facepalm2:

your inbox is small right now please clear some space :laugh:
A LOT of guys won't mind.
Well we cant have everything :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.

listen to the expert :tongue:
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

From a girl's perspective - I think small boobs are just as attractive as large ones! I, personally, would love small/er boobs because it's just so exhausting to have large ones. There's a lot of unwanted attention along with health issues. Also too many problems with fitting into clothes! If you want to see this from a personal perspective, I'd feel satisfied with small boobs, but attractive, it depends on me as a person.

My only advice is to follow how you feel. If you like them, f*ck people that don't! (not literally). If they can't see past cup size, I don't think they're good for you anyway.
Original post by Angry Bird
your inbox is small right now please clear some space :laugh:

I wish my inbox was bigger :frown:
The reality is you could have a flat chest, no ass but alot of guys out there will fall at your feet if you have a nice face.
Hey Bi Bi,

Where have all the notable tsr chums disappeared to?
Better small real breasts than fake big ones innit? The latter is ugly as f*ck.
You're wrong. :smile:

thats what she said, haha so many puns to what you just said
Original post by stefano865
Insufficient milk to feed my offspring.

I will have to impregnate someone else.

Heh that was nice of you..
Reply 32
As long as there is something there most worthwhile guys won't really mind. Besides a lot of guys including myself are team ass over tits nowadays.
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

Na idm but they cant be really small then thats a put of other than that i like ass
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Hey Bi Bi,

Where have all the notable tsr chums disappeared to?

Heeeyyyy!

I have no idea tbh, exam stress led many away....seems like they were able to break the addiction....tsr's so quiet nowadays :/

Original post by Anonymous
thats what she said, haha so many puns to what you just said

I don't know what you mean :ninja:...
Breast size doesn't matter!
Tbh I don't tend to look at that when admiring someone I like. There are far more important aspects of them!
So it doesn't have any affect on your beauty!
If anything it will make you more beautiful!!
But I'm sure you're beautiful as you are! Trust me!
Original post by WoodyMKC
To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.

Ewwwww. Why? Tmi :colonhash:

I don't know what you mean :ninja:...

if you had the brain of a male human then you would understand.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Breast size doesn't matter!
Tbh I don't tend to look at that when admiring someone I like. There are far more important aspects of them!
So it doesn't have any affect on your beauty!
If anything it will make you more beautiful!!
But I'm sure you're beautiful as you are! Trust me!

You're always so positive in all your posts!
Original post by Anonymous
if you had the brain of a male human then you would understand.

Yeah what is it that guys find amazing about asses :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest