The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutellme
Given the chance meaning?

Probably thinks the guys are really thirsty. Though some of the girls I've come across, they can be just as bad, if not more :lol:
Original post by Edo123
Cuz she probably has a birth defect :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???i can take that if you hate me but at least dont say stupid things PLEASEEEE

Original post by donutellme
Why...

because i am asexual :cute:
Original post by fatima1998
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???i can take that if you hate me but at least dont say stupid things PLEASEEEE

because i am asexual :cute:

:h: Its cool. Dont listen to them. :redface:
OP most muslims from "decent" families do stay pure. I'm 21, and I'm a guy. I've been blessed/cursed with an insanely high sex drive..instead of messing around with girls, I work out and study or drive exciting cars to get my kicks. I honestly believe staying a virgin up to your marriage night is the best. Those who weren't, get upset and think about this myth of "Sexual compatibility" and needless to say..the marriage often fails within a year. Sexual compatibility does not exist. If two virgins go at it for the first time, not only is it completely emotional bonding process, they have no previous partners to compare their experiences with. Hence pure for pure, impure for impure. The Quran does have a logic.Its when people compare that we have issues i.e. if you've been banging since you were 16 and you sleep with a virgin..ofc its not going to be good for you..things take time and practice.. Sex gets better and better as the married couple communicate and teach one and another what works for the best sexual experience for both of them. fast forward time, after they've tailored eachother to their sexual preferences married couple will have the best sex into the best years of their lives.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:h: Its cool. Dont listen to them. :redface:

yes hun :hugs: xx
Some do wait, some don't. Majority who don't are guys because if girls do it before marriage and people find out then no one will marry her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edo123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello dear :h:

I have noticed you comment a lot Fatima's posts 👀

Saying that Fatima is an attention seeker will totally make you feel better, not kidding, that's not even sarcasm, it will. The thing is, Fatima, IS NOT an attention seeker. 👀

Oh wait. You are. 👀

I know, truth hurts lovely \: but sometimes you simply HAVE to accept that not everyone can love you back. 👀

Oh wait. You does not love her ? 👀

Looks like you do tho, because you're not very active on TSR, why would you waste your time on here to target her ?ask yourself mate, tricky question here.👀

Oh also ! Saying people have birth defect is totally t w a t y chéri :smile: do it again to make yourself feel better my little virgin tho :console: 👀

TL;DR : If you don't want to stay a virgin for life start acting like a human being.

Much looooooove :h:

:kiss:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by mr T 999
:lolwut: how are you going to have kids lol?? :rofl:

You can order semen on the internet, you know.

Apparently, tall blond Danish men are the world's top exporters of such product.

@fatima1998
i am not even planning to have sex after marriage :rofl:

Will you get married to an asexual person? If not, don't you think it's unfair to expect your sexual partner to never have sex while married to you?
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???i can take that if you hate me

I don't hate you. Why would I. I don't even know you?

You just seem like a young kid on TSR wanting to be heard. Whether your posts mean anything or not, I don't know. But if someone is curious they can click on your name and see your posts. Proof is in pudding :smile:
snap chat me that ankle bih
Original post by pewdiepig
snap chat me that ankle bih

or facetime me those wrists if its coo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by upperechelon
This. Most Muslim guys I know would lose their virginity in a heartbeat given the chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it so pathetic when you get Muslim boys who flirt with girls but keep getting rejected only to pretend they're deeply spiritual and say they would only ever want a women with zero history. Convincing themselves it was their piety which was the reason they're virgins. :rofl:
Original post by blah3210
Will you get married to an asexual person? If not, don't you think it's unfair to expect your sexual partner to never have sex while married to you?

Asexual partner or I'll discuss about it first before marrying

Original post by Josb
You can order semen on the internet, you know.

Apparently, tall blond Danish men are the world's top exporters of such product.

@fatima1998

Nice joke
Original post by Edo123
I don't hate you. Why would I. I don't even know you?

You just seem like a young kid on TSR wanting to be heard. Whether your posts mean anything or not, I don't know. But if someone is curious they can click on your name and see your posts. Proof is in pudding :smile:

Its clear that you do hate me
Your posts are cleary targeting me plus calling someone has birth defect, is it nice?
You have a wrong image of me and If you dunno anything about me then don't make stupid assumptions
Original post by Edo123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be such a ****ing manchild.
Reply 56
Original post by Atlas Thugged
I find it so pathetic when you get Muslim boys who flirt with girls but keep getting rejected only to pretend they're deeply spiritual and say they would only ever want a women with zero history. Convincing themselves it was their piety which was the reason they're virgins. :rofl:

Spot on. Muslim guys are often the thirstiest.
Original post by Josb
Spot on. Muslim guys are often the thirstiest.

I always find it fascinating how you get people from religious backgrounds who live in poor areas who are obsessed with the most obnoxious elements of Western consumer-capitalist culture thirsty as ****, love 2Pac, Instagram, their smartphones and so on, but you get the most horsey White people from affluent backgrounds who try to live off the grid, don't own a car, buy clothes from charity shops and generally act very folksy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by upperechelon
This. Most Muslim guys I know would lose their virginity in a heartbeat given the chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is completely untrue, i know a muslim guy who is extremely good looking and well built and gets loads of girls messaging him, he is also very intelligent graduating with a first class in civil engineering masters degree and he's staying virgin till marriage.
Original post by TheHistoryKid
That is completely untrue, i know a muslim guy who is extremely good looking and well built and gets loads of girls messaging him, he is also very intelligent graduating with a first class in civil engineering masters degree and he's staying virgin till marriage.

I live in an area of the U.K. where there are a significant amount of Muslims. I see these guys who shame women for wearing a tank top and proclaim to be religious, puffing away at the shisha every weekend and trying to get into girls pants any way they can. Obviously, they are generally unsuccessful. A story of one guy doesn't discount the majority of Muslim males are thirsty as hell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending