The Student Room Group

TL;DR message clearance course about interest before results day or no?

Hi, so I'm 90% I haven't met my insurance choice req. but after research I've found a clearing course that would amazing. Do I wait until results day to contact them or would it put me in a better position to email them now about my interest?

Also, some of my unis needed verification that I'm living in the uk though after a month all gave me homestatus. Would this be a good reason to email them in advance? I don't want to annoy the admissions..

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by eating_oreos
Hi, so I'm 90% I haven't met my insurance choice req. but after research I've found a clearing course that would amazing. Do I wait until results day to contact them or would it put me in a better position to email them now about my interest?

Also, some of my unis needed verification that I'm living in the uk though after a month all gave me homestatus. Would this be a good reason to email them in advance? I don't want to annoy the admissions..

Thanks

It's fine, and a good idea, to contact them now to check availability and ask any questions. However, they won't be able to make a formal offer until you get your results.
Original post by jneill
It's fine, and a good idea, to contact them now to check availability and ask any questions. However, they won't be able to make a formal offer until you get your results.

Great, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending