The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What women will get in Jannat ul firdous.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozgtFYSZmxY
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'un :frown:

Ya Allah have mercy on them and the rest of the ummah. Ameen.

Ameen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tpos
Everywhere in real life? or just online? Try to avoid spending too long talking about issues IRL. Online, just stop reading such stuff, scroll past them, mute, block, whatever works.

Ah, online really. I'll try blocking it, thanks for the suggestion.
Ali (a.s.) narrates from the Prophet (s.a.a) that:

‘When you see some black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (Don’t get involved in their fighting). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron (ruthless). [They will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children]. They are the representatives of the State (Ashab al-Dawla; DAEESH). They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu so-and-so], and their ascriptions will be to regions [e.g. Masri, Baghdadi, etc.] Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills.'

Not sure if this prophecy has been posted on here but it's quite important as it's been sitting in the back of my brain for a while.
Original post by Tpos
That does sound like an arduous task.

Alhamdulillah, I'm well. I graduated this week, so, officially no longer a student o.O (although my uni card does last until sept lol)
Glad to hear you're all good :smile:

My notifications still aren't working properly :/

Aw Masha Allah congrats :smile:
May Allah make your future a successful one with whatever you choose to do x

Ugh same. Have to go back on every thread I comment on to check for replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 825
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen, thank you <3
Reply 826
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen, thank you <3
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Ali (a.s.) narrates from the Prophet (s.a.a) that:

‘When you see some black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (Don’t get involved in their fighting). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron (ruthless). [They will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children]. They are the representatives of the State (Ashab al-Dawla; DAEESH). They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu so-and-so], and their ascriptions will be to regions [e.g. Masri, Baghdadi, etc.] Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills.'

Not sure if this prophecy has been posted on here but it's quite important as it's been sitting in the back of my brain for a while.

Source?

Edit: nvm found what I wanted to know on islamweb http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=275797 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah, sorry I forgot to post the source heh heh
Yeah, sorry I forgot to post the source heh heh

Dw, it's fine. I just wanted to find it's grading etc... Apparently it may be weak or fabricated.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Dw, it's fine. I just wanted to find it's grading etc... Apparently it may be weak or fabricated.

Oh, right. Fabricated. As with a lot of hadiths etc because they are pretty darn old.
Oh, right. Fabricated. As with a lot of hadiths etc because they are pretty darn old.

I don't think being old is reason because both authentic and unauthentic hadiths that have been written down are quite old. Islamweb said that some of narrators of the hadith were criticized and hadiths that they narrate are considered weak. You can find their explanation in the link above :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
I don't think being old is reason because both authentic and unauthentic hadiths that have been written down are quite old. Islamweb said that some of narrators of the hadith were criticized and hadiths that they narrate are considered weak. You can find their explanation in the link above :smile:

Some say this particular narration was Abbasid propaganda.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Some say this particular narration was Abbasid propaganda.

Jzk for the info bro :hat2:
Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 83:
وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and You are the most Merciful of the merciful!

From tafseer ibn Katheer

"Yazid bin Maysarah said: "When Allah tested Ayyub, upon him be peace, with the loss of his family, wealth and children, and he had nothing left, he started to focus upon the remembrance of Allah, and he said: `I praise You, the Lord of lords, Who bestowed His kindness upon me and gave me wealth and children, and there was no corner of my heart that was not filled with attachment to these worldly things, then You took all of that away from me and You emptied my heart, and there is nothing to stand between me and You. If my enemy Iblis knew of this, he would be jealous of me. '"

From tafseer mawdudi:

"The words of the prayer are note-worthy. Prophet Job mentions his distress but does not say anything more to his Lord except: "Thou art most Merciful" This is a great proof of his fortitude, noble and contented nature."
Original post by Tpos
That does sound like an arduous task.

Alhamdulillah, I'm well. I graduated this week, so, officially no longer a student o.O (although my uni card does last until sept lol)
Glad to hear you're all good :smile:

My notifications still aren't working properly :/

Ma Sha Allah!! Congratulations. How does it feel? May Allah ta'ala grant you success
[video="youtube;--KMqYPfLQs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--KMqYPfLQs[/video]
"Brace yourself for the night of hardship, for the dawn of reward is soon to break the night. Poverty is nothingness within which lies the existence of everything, whereas richness is an existence within which lies a void."

[Seeds of admonishment and reform, by Ibn al-Jawzi رحمه الله]
"O you who is afflicted with an ardent love for this life, although you shall never attain from it except what is decreed for you; there are many who attain provision without the least amount of effort, and there are many who expend all possible means but never received any provision. Prophet Musa عليه السلام requested to be able to see his Lord but his request was denied, while Muhammad was woken up to hold an audience with his Lord even though he never asked for it.

Woe to you; poverty is, in reality, better for your affairs, and losing this world should put you at ease; were it for the for the desirous that they wold become conscious of the consequences of their actions! Plenty of good may lie concealed in what you dislike, which you would realise if only the cover over your eyes was removed.

Exalted us He who ordained for the perfect to get along with the uncouth ignorant nature. The eyes of the mind (intellect) observe be outcomes, while greed only notices the immediate benefit..."

[Seeds of admonishment and reform, by Ibn al-Jawzi رحمه الله]
Got my account back alhamdulillah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending