The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daydreamer3
Oh, then how come you are planning to go to a college that far away? Why not apply for the college in your area?

Because Greenhead's a good college and my brother went there. Lol

Also the train it only 8 mins

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jad3s3yh4030
This is so cute i wish i had this when i started, i was at partner school so got in pretty easily.. Currently A2, feel free to ask any questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even started Greenhead yet and I'm glad you're willling to help xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 302
Original post by Mxhnoor
I'm not. I'm from bradford

Me too! Have you found a quick and effective way to get to Greenhead? I was planning on getting the bus everyday but I'm scared that I might be late😁😂😂
Original post by I_M16
Me too! Have you found a quick and effective way to get to Greenhead? I was planning on getting the bus everyday but I'm scared that I might be late😁😂😂

That's really my only option tbh. It's the only reason I'm considering whether I should go to greenhead or not. But people keep telling me the travelling is worth it so idk. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.
Original post by Mxhnoor
That's really my only option tbh. It's the only reason I'm considering whether I should go to greenhead or not. But people keep telling me the travelling is worth it so idk. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.

I don't live in Bradford so I might seem like I don't know what I'm on about but what about getting a train?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Himani Vadhia
I don't live in Bradford so I might seem like I don't know what I'm on about but what about getting a train?

Posted from TSR Mobile

its quicker to get the bus.I looked at train times and they're kinda inconsistent
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 306
Original post by Mxhnoor
its quicker to get the bus.I looked at train times and they're kinda inconsistent

But the main disadvantage for me with a bus is that if i miss the 7:30 one i have no back up buses and i will surely be late.:frown:
Original post by I_M16
But the main disadvantage for me with a bus is that if i miss the 7:30 one i have no back up buses and i will surely be late.:frown:

No one really cares if your late, you won't get in trouble. They are really understanding if you travel from far and will probs give u the work u have missed if u ask for it.
Reply 308
No one really cares if your late, you won't get in trouble. They are really understanding if you travel from far and will probs give u the work u have missed if u ask for it.

Oh that's a bit more reassuring, thanks x

Oh that's good. I was really worried about being late in a morning, because bus' are extremely unpredictable.And so is weather. Like it could be snowing in bradford, that could result in delayed bus', but then be fine in Huddersfield. So yeah, that's reassuring to know
Reply 310
Im going to greenhead in september
Doing chem, bio and mod hist
Hopefully going into medicine

Good luck for results day.....a month today
Original post by Nawe
Im going to greenhead in september
Doing chem, bio and mod hist
Hopefully going into medicine

Good luck for results day.....a month today

Yeah same to you :smile:

How you getting there?
Btw, doing maths, fm, chemistry and physics or computer sci.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 312
Yeah same to you :smile:

How you getting there?
Btw, doing maths, fm, chemistry and physics or computer sci.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walk to dews station, train to hudd, walk up to gh
Cba wi rush hr traffic, stuck on a bus for an age
Original post by Nawe

I'm doing chemistry and history too( maybe biology as a fourth too. I take the same route as you on the way back. They're a lot of people who take that route I think.

We get our welcome pack on the 9th which is something to look forward to!
Reply 314
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I'm doing chemistry and history too( maybe biology as a fourth too. I take the same route as you on the way back. They're a lot of people who take that route I think.

Yeah, i just need to decide which two enrichments to do
What are u guys thinking?
Original post by Nawe

Same! I'm getting a train from Dewsbury and then walking to college lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic

How did you find out that we get it on the 9th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nawe

Big band and table tennis or basketball...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, I might be changing one of mine on the 30th

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Nawe

No idea what the options even are

How did you find out that we get it on the 9th?

On the website mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economics for me
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply