I paid £30k to be constantly stressed

Love uni love stress not on the verge of a breakdown at all
Reply 1
drink some alcohol

ok its 4pm perhaps not
Reply 2
Original post by Hamo2509
Love uni love stress not on the verge of a breakdown at all

It should be worth it as long as you're not doing a stupid degree.
Reply 3
Original post by Inexorably
drink some alcohol

ok its 4pm perhaps not

Don't tempt me
What is it you're most stressed about?
Reply 5
Original post by GoingToBurst
What is it you're most stressed about?

I'm having to re-sit two exams in three weeks' time.

I should have applied for extenuating circumstances (I was really ill when taking the exams) but I didn't at the time and I could kick myself now.

I have to pass both of these exams or I'll be unable to progress onto 2nd year at uni.

I also have to work full-time over summer because I have no financial support, so I don't have much time left to revise other than the three weeks I have now booked off work before the exam.
I'm having to re-sit two exams in three weeks' time.

I should have applied for extenuating circumstances (I was really ill when taking the exams) but I didn't at the time and I could kick myself now.

I have to pass both of these exams or I'll be unable to progress onto 2nd year at uni.

I also have to work full-time over summer because I have no financial support, so I don't have much time left to revise other than the three weeks I have now booked off work before the exam.

I can try to help you come up with a study plan if you want? I'm pretty good at it.
Reply 7
Original post by GoingToBurst
I can try to help you come up with a study plan if you want? I'm pretty good at it.

Are you ****ing serious I'd absolutely cry with joy
Reply 8
good luck man
Are you ****ing serious I'd absolutely cry with joy

Of course I'm serious haha! Wouldn't have offered if I wasn't! PM me with your exam dates, any days/times between now and then that you cannot use to study and lists of the topics that may come up in each exam. I'll make a study schedule for you and give you tips on how to study.

Quick Reply

Latest