The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Haha, lol, I'mnot smart AT ALL tbh :tongue: Oh, great! :biggrin: Ermm..'m not sure :tongue: I was considering Engineering, but I guess I need to do more research, it's too early to make any decisions of that sort, for me at least. :tongue: I need to speak to some people who are doing similar subjects. :smile: What made you choose the A levels you've chosen?

Haha! Ah- fair enough. I chose them because they were the subjects I enjoyed the most at GCSE. As they say: do what you enjoy, because you should get a job where you wake up every morning feeling raring to go and happy! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Haha! Ah- fair enough. I chose them because they were the subjects I enjoyed the most at GCSE. As they say: do what you enjoy, because you should get a job where you wake up every morning feeling raring to go and happy! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chose A-levels that I enjoyed at GCSE and that didn't end well, I drown in a bathtub of my own tears daily. :smile:
Original post by SoggyCabbages
I chose A-levels that I enjoyed at GCSE and that didn't end well, I drown in a bathtub of my own tears daily. :smile:

Oh, well, that's very unfortunate. But most times it apparently does end well!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
What!?! So you were f*ching joking all that time huh? I am sorry to say, but a joke is meant to make the other person laugh and not cry, u keep saying that i hate you when its not true so tell me now WHAT DID U WANT??? u wanted me to keep saying, no i like u, so u think it amuses me to keep telling what i acc think of you!?

'you'd love to see me dying, so why do care' whether i fainted, went hospital, or even died why would you care!?!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
The part in bold is bullsh*t!!! Fine! You want me to say the f***ing truth, I will! I was in a f***ing bad mood, alright and when I was about to go, I realised how much of a dick I was! So I just said I was joking to blend it in.........YES! I'M A F***ING HYPOCYTICAL ********! SORRY, for not joking when I was acc in a bad mood! :frown:

And that statemen wasn't for you any ways, so............:redface: And I would care coz I'm a f***ing tw*t! Is that what you wanted to hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok, good, it's the best thing to do, I suppose :biggrin: I chose my subjects because these are the one's I'm interested in :smile:

And I hope that's what happens when I start work :redface:
What are/did you do/doing at University?
nhjjbj
Oh, ok, good, it's the best thing to do, I suppose :biggrin: I chose my subjects because these are the one's I'm interested in :smile:

And I hope that's what happens when I start work :redface:

That's good then!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are/did you do/doing at University?

Going to uni in September (hopefully), doing History at Sussex. :smile:
That's good then!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, yeah :biggrin: (I hope :redface:) Are you excited for results day?
Original post by mediaya
What!?! So you were f*ching joking all that time huh? I am sorry to say, but a joke is meant to make the other person laugh and not cry, u keep saying that i hate you when its not true so tell me now WHAT DID U WANT??? u wanted me to keep saying, no i like u, so u think it amuses me to keep telling what i acc think of you!?

'you'd love to see me dying, so why do care' whether i fainted, went hospital, or even died why would you care!?!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aysha Please calm down.:h: Please
@hamza772000 please refrain from making comments about death and suicide.
Cant we all be friends now? :unsure:
Haha, yeah :biggrin: (I hope :redface:) Are you excited for results day?

I'm quite excited, but feel I'm also heavily doubting myself. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to uni in September (hopefully), doing History at Sussex. :smile:
Oh, great! :biggrin: A levels did you do?
Oh, great! :biggrin: A levels did you do?

History, Sociology, Computing and ICT BTEC (Lol a BTEC).

But I'm hoping for a miralce to get my entry requirements.
I'm quite excited, but feel I'm also heavily doubting myself. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm mostly worried about English Language(:tongue:)and tbh, I've most likely failed Literature, because....well......long story short, we didn't get taught it, well we did....but VERY little :tongue: but other than that, I'm pretty confident :biggrin:

Latest