The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoggyCabbages
History, Sociology, Computing and ICT BTEC (Lol a BTEC).

But I'm hoping for a miralce to get my entry requirements.
Oh, ok :smile: What's so bad about BTEC?

What are your requirements?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Aysha Please calm down.:h: Please
@hamza772000 please refrain from making comments about death and suicide.
Cant we all be friends now? :unsure:
I think I'm the problem.......
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok :smile: What's so bad about BTEC?

What are your requirements?

(Sociology mode), there is a parity of esteem with universities when it comes to BTEC (soc mode deactivated).

ABB. (I'm not quite that clever to be honest.)
I think I'm the problem.......

i dont think so. Its just you dont say kill me, no one likes me you'd probs want me to die. Death is painful and should not be joke about. Neither is Suicide
I'm mostly worried about English Language(:tongue:)and tbh, I've most likely failed Literature, because....well......long story short, we didn't get taught it, well we did....but VERY little :tongue: but other than that, I'm pretty confident :biggrin:

That's a shame! Ah- good! The only one I'm worried about is Physics- I want an A- but one of the exams was HORRID

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Sociology mode), there is a parity of esteem with universities when it comes to BTEC (soc mode deactivated).

ABB. (I'm not quite that clever to be honest.)
Oh, ok, but if you could do A level Computing, then why weren't you able to do A level ICT?

I'm sure you are :wink:
i dont think so. Its just you dont say kill me, no one likes me you'd probs want me to die. Death is painful and should not be joke about. Neither is Suicide
So I am the problem........
Oh, ok, but if you could do A level Computing, then why weren't you able to do A level ICT?

I'm sure you are :wink:

They didn't offer an A-level in 'ICT' at my sixth form, only a BTEC. It's a really small one, onlly 60 students or so, so they couldn't teach anything.

Original post by SophFlorence
That's a shame! Ah- good! The only one I'm worried about is Physics- I want an A- but one of the exams was HORRID

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which one? My school didn't even do Unit 2 and 3 Physics, so I have to self teach them.....:redface:
Which one? My school didn't even do Unit 2 and 3 Physics, so I have to self teach them.....:redface:

Edexcel paper one

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I am the problem........

Your not the problem.
They didn't offer an A-level in 'ICT' at my sixth form, only a BTEC. It's a really small one, onlly 60 students or so, so they couldn't teach anything.

Oh, right. :smile: Did you ever consider taking a different A level instead of BTEC ICT? Or did you really want to do ICT?
Original post by SophFlorence
Edexcel paper one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, well I did AQA so I wouldn't know at all :tongue: What's your favourite subject? (Apart from German :tongue:)
Your not the problem.
Let's just not start this arguement, okay. :h:
Oh- I see! Business Studies (but seriously German is my fave). How about you?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest