The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
I'll go back n check, but just give me a min :redface: Please :smile:

Ohh I just checked - 6 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Although this will probably be overlooked immediately, can anybody who sees this post please have a click through the survey below - trying to write an article on the value of work experience and could do with some stats about student views.

http://goo.gl/forms/01zGD4EtuWqy5l7e2

Ta very much
REAL FUN............:rolleyes:

And yeah- I tried reallllllly hard- hence I got to A/A* by the end of Y11. In year 10- I got a D. So, yeah, I guess that's determination for ya. It's not that I didn't work hard- I simply struggled! Past papers were legit my maths revision- which got me to the top grades in the end! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Why you rolling your eyes. I LOVE maths :unimpressed:
I LOVE MATHS, I rolled my eyes to signify the importance of the love of Maths :tongue:

Original post by SophFlorence
Wow, well done! Hahah- no I could tell at all... :biggrin: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks but I'm actually just as surprised as anyone else tbh :tongue: I never thought I'd do it :redface: But I still shouldn't get too happy, I'll save the happiness for results day p

Are you going to a Sixth form or College?

Why you rolling your eyes. I LOVE maths :unimpressed:
Do you not think I love Maths?! I rolled my eyes to signify how easy and enjoyable Maths can get :smile:

Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks a lot, Matrix! :biggrin:
Okay, no worries :smile: But Why the hell are you apologising?

Let's just not talk about this. :smile:

Great! :biggrin:

And...erm, I'll leave that to you :smile:

Awww thanks for forgiving me :jumphug:
Erm.... Coz of what i just wrote on the other post n what i said last night :frown:

Righty :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
And yeah- I tried reallllllly hard- hence I got to A/A* by the end of Y11. In year 10- I got a D. So, yeah, I guess that's determination for ya. It's not that I didn't work hard- I simply struggled! Past papers were legit my maths revision- which got me to the top grades in the end! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! :five: Past papers are literally a cheat! Okay well, not literally, but you know what I mean :tongue:

I used to be doin it all day tbh, so yeah hard work does pay off, you deserve it :wink:
I mean, I love Maths because I GENUINELY enjoy it, now I can say that because at around Jan/Feb time I was at a D grade in Maths, and so I started studying, quite a lot acc, and got to an A*, now I don't say this to boast, all I'm saying is that my rapid progression shows that I have a passion for the subject. :smile: I had the exact same experience with Science.

Yeah, as long as you know how to answer the questions, you're good to go :smile:

btw, I was one of those kids who wasted their time.....as you could probably already tell :redface:

hamza was a bad boy. TUT TUT :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Erm.... Coz of what i just wrote on the other post n what i said last night :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please stop thanking me for no reason :tongue: But anyways, you're welcome :h:

Yeah, but you only wrote that coz I was being a d*** and hypocritical at the same time(Multitasking :tongue:), So I should be apologising, SORRY :frown:

hamza was a bad boy. TUT TUT :tongue:
Not in that sense, ya fool........:tongue: I just wasn't the most concentrative at my studies :tongue:

I LOVE MATHS, I rolled my eyes to signify the importance of the love of Maths :tongue:

Thanks but I'm actually just as surprised as anyone else tbh :tongue: I never thought I'd do it :redface: But I still shouldn't get too happy, I'll save the happiness for results day p

Are you going to a Sixth form or College?

Do you not think I love Maths?! I rolled my eyes to signify how easy and enjoyable Maths can get :smile:

Thanks a lot, Matrix! :biggrin:

No worries x2 (you quoted me twice :tongue:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
n nnn
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay. Lets all dance now