The Student Room Group

TV shows you hate but others love

Ex on the beach

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Walking Dead - its the most dull and boring TV show I've ever watched in my life. I love horror but I was so disappointed with this show
big brother
The football:colondollar:
Love Island. Like how tf do some girls like it?
Original post by Vicky628
The football:colondollar:

Tbh, any sport at all is something I can't bear to watch.
Original post by PrincessBO$$

That and every reality TV show ever. They literally make my brain melt.

Also is love island what I think it is o.O
Original post by 34908seikj
That and every reality TV show ever. They literally make my brain melt.

Also is love island what I think it is o.O

what do you think it is?
what do you think it is?

Um... group of people all end up having sexual relations with each other. Idk like a less interesting version of LOST
Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. LIKE HONESTLY THEY ARE SO ****ING ****! The Vampire Diaries book series was amazing but the tv show is so boring and dull and Pretty Little Liars is so boring, unrealistic, tiring, dull, vague and this list can go on if you would like me to. Plus, both of these tv shows have *****y casts playing the characters- tbh the only reason people watch it because they find the male casts attractive.People these days :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)

Luckily ive never watched that, and i dont think i really want to either.
Reply 11
I generally like most TV shows but I cannot stand The Big Bang Theory.

I don't like reality TV shows but I wouldn't say I hate them.
Wouldn't say I 'hate' Game of Thrones.

Just don't see what all the fuss is about. :dontknow:
Football, Period Dramas, Crime Dramas tooo many of them yawwn, Oh and Gogglebox and its counterpart Gogglesprongs filled with annoying little sh!ts.

Not to mention the MTV Sun, sex and booze type shows such as Geordie Shore, Ex on the Beach and you get where I'm going with this
(edited 7 years ago)
Um... group of people all end up having sexual relations with each other. Idk like a less interesting version of LOST

Dont diss Lost. Lost is amazing. Ik technically you didn't diss it, I just get the feeling that your not a fan of it.
Original post by Kholmes1
Dont diss Lost. Lost is amazing. Ik technically you didn't diss it, I just get the feeling that your not a fan of it.

Liked the first few sessions, then it just got a little... um, weird.
Original post by Spinnernet
Ex on the beach

Football
The Kardashians
Big Brother
Geordie Shore
TOWIE

Pretty much 99.9% of TV shows lol
Liked the first few sessions, then it just got a little... um, weird.

See what you said is what the majority seems to say. For me the first and second season was alright. But after that I found it amazing. Especially season 5.
By saying Love Island is a less interesting version of Lost, its either giving Love Island a huge compliment or lost a insult.
Game of thrones
Sherlock is the most overrated pile of horsecrap I've ever had the misfortune to waste an hour on.

Quick Reply

Latest