The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Thank you. Just feeling very down because my mum has well and truly hurt me. It hit me right in the heart, but oh well. Not looking forward to my birthday this week either because she always brings me down or fights with my dad, especially around the time of my birthday every year. Just wanaa run away ngl. But thank you for your concern.

:hugs:
Original post by SassKing13

Original post by Matrix123
Aww OK. No worries - yeah feel free to :smile:

Aw OK. Taylor Momsen?
Cool, indeed! I'm sure that wizard will help a lot :h:
Yup, aww:biggrin::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Miss Momsen is the lead singer from the band 'The Pretty Reckless' She's my type of woman :biggrin:
The wizard did help!! But I now officially have depression :cry2:
Matrix is amazing!

Why did I have to get called FireFreezeOfDeath again :colonhash:
I shall have a word with him!
So knackered :redface:
Only been awake for 7 hours as well lol

Also why is my plan going be longer than the actual word count for the real thing :argh:
headache for no reason :argh:
Original post by fatima1998
headache for no reason :argh:
Take paracetamol :wink: Works, talking from experience....not saying coz I'm Pakistani....:mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
Take paracetamol :wink: Works, talking from experience....not saying coz I'm Pakistani....:mmm:

:lol: i struggle to swallow any pills :redface: it always sticks on my tongue :mad2:
:lol: i struggle to swallow any pills :redface: it always sticks on my tongue :mad2:
Aw, oh, yh that happens to me too :tongue: Okay, now not to be weird but, just get a glass of water filled more than half, now put the pill(s) in your mouth, slightly rise your face, so you make it easy for the pill(s) to go in and close ur eyes and drink away, and keep trying to swallow as if there was food that you'd chewed in your mouth.......done! :biggrin: Hope that helped :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Aw, oh, yh that happens to me too :tongue: Okay, now not to be weird but, just get a glass of water filled more than half, now put the pill(s) in your mouth, slightly rise your face, so you make it easy for the pill(s) to go in and close ur eyes and drink away, and keep trying to swallow as if there was food that you'd chewed in your mouth.......done! :biggrin: Hope that helped :tongue:

oooooh i seee :colondollar:
thanks for help :h:
oooooh i seee :colondollar:
thanks for help :h:
Haha lmao, Np :smile: :tongue:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Miss Momsen is the lead singer from the band 'The Pretty Reckless' She's my type of woman :biggrin:
The wizard did help!! But I now officially have depression :cry2:
Matrix is amazing!

Why did I have to get called FireFreezeOfDeath again :colonhash:
I shall have a word with him!

I see and have learned so from another post. No need to be upset about it, you just need to keep moving forward, no matter how small the steps are that you take :smile:
Awww

Yeah, no idea
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I see and have learned so from another post. No need to be upset about it, you just need to keep moving forward, no matter how small the steps are that you take :smile:
Awww

Yeah, no idea
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed! You sure have!
Well it's another hurdle in my life after the other two illnesses!
Just gotta keep making progress!
It's true!

It's annoying!
Absolutely shattered

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
I always feel good after I come home from work. :proud:

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
We're all gonna make it! :jumphug:

Thanks guys! :hugs:
images (24).jpg
I am tired and extremely sore right now. My car broke down a couple of weeks ago and it has been just too hot to go out and try to fix it. I have an illness that causes extremely bad heat intolerance and when I am out in the heat I just :puke: but I'll probably be mobile once again next week :banana::banana::banana:
Original post by mediaya
images (24).jpg

awwww :emo:
you ok :lovehug: xx
Like ****.

I went to Manchester last week to visit my cousin and I took a coach there. On the way back the stupid driver kept the ac on for the whole journey which turned out to be over 5 hours because of a delay (some old lady went missing ffs) and I've caught a ****ing cold from how freezing the coach was. It wasn't even a hot day. When we left Manchester it was like 17 degrees or something.
Hmm optimistic I guess :shifty:

Latest