Thankyou! I sure hope so! :smile:

Spoiler

Of course! Will help in whatever way I can :yep:
Original post by Blondie987
Of course! Will help in whatever way I can :yep:

Aww Thankyou! I super appreciate this! :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
x

Aw well at least you know now :smile: and I sure will try my best to do be there for you :h: Indeed, he sure does sound like a wizard and I'm sure it'll be as smooth a journey as it can be with your determination :wink: btw, have you tried out that suggestion from me, writing stuff about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Aw well at least you know now :smile: and I sure will try my best to do be there for you :h: Indeed, he sure does sound like a wizard and I'm sure it'll be as smooth a journey as it can be with your determination :wink: btw, have you tried out that suggestion from me, writing stuff about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed I do! That's the cause of my earlier downturn!
Aww Thankyou! I really appreciate that!
I'm certain he's an actual wizard! I sure hope so! My determination has been fuelled!
Yeah I have, I got as far as: I like my height.
That's all so far!
Why didn't I find this earlier? :redface:
So interesting to read
I personally feel that I have some form of OCD
I have to clean my phone when I come back from sixth form
Wash my hands before I go to sleep
Ensure that everything is tidy on my desk and room
Clean door handles
Wash regularly
I HATE people touching my hair or any of my possessions I feel like I'll catch their germs. I probably sound like a cow but I find it disgusting. If I know their hands are washed I'll allow them LOOL

Also I think it's genetic because my dad has OCD or I've acquired it through observation. Lol.

As for bullying
I've been bullied in high school too
So I understand you in so many ways!!

I love this blog!!!

@FireFreezer77 please continue this
(edited 7 years ago)
Indeed I do! That's the cause of my earlier downturn!
Aww Thankyou! I really appreciate that!
I'm certain he's an actual wizard! I sure hope so! My determination has been fuelled!
Yeah I have, I got as far as: I like my height.
That's all so far!

Well at least you can understand it :smile:
No worries:hugs:
Good good!
Ooh OK, great to be at a start.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AppleB
Why didn't I find this earlier? :redface:
So interesting to read
I personally feel that I have some form of OCD
I have to clean my phone when I come back from sixth form
Wash my hands before I go to sleep
Ensure that everything is tidy on my desk and room
Clean door handles
Wash regularly
I HATE people touching my hair or any of my possessions I feel like I'll catch their germs. I probably sound like a cow but I find it disgusting. If I know their hands are washed I'll allow them LOOL

Also I think it's genetic because my dad has OCD or I've acquired it through observation. Lol.

As for bullying
I've been bullied in high school too
So I understand you in so many ways!!

I love this blog!!!

@FireFreezer77 please continue this

Hey! First off, thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Yeah that sounds like OCD. Because I do exactly the same!
I clean my phone when I get home from college (or did anyway), I wash my hands before I sleep, I try to ensure my room is tidy, I wash regularly, and the last one has me written all over it!
You don't sound like a cow at all!

It can be acquired through genetics so that's the most likely cause!

Ah damn I'm sorry to hear that!
We seem to understand each other rather well already then!

Aww thankyou!

I will post occasionally but not too often!
Well at least you can understand it :smile:
No worries:hugs:
Good good!
Ooh OK, great to be at a start.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed I can! It helps!
:hugs:
Good!
I guess it's good I've got something on there!

Spoiler

Living Life On The Edge: The Downward Spiral

Hey all, I've decided to do some posts for the blog but with large intervals between them. So they won't be regular, especially with me starting my apprenticeship on Monday. But yeah I shall be updating the blog but not very often. I felt like I should share this with you all today.

Diagnosis Depression

As you all know I have High Anxiety and OCD. Well today i spoke to my therapist about being down and dejected all the time and it turns out that I now have Depression too. This left me feeling depressed but I was pretty sure I had it anyway.
But he is a wizard and knows what to do! He has given me some things to do when these negative thoughts hit. I'm gonna ask a favour from you all now.

Favour: When I'm experiencing a down period, I'd seriously appreciate it if you could give me some encouragement to snap out of it! To do this I need you all to reinforce the fact that I'm not worse than others and that I am able to do things that everyone else is able to. Things like that. Then hopefully I should begin to become happier again. If you don't want to do that, then no worries but I'd greatly appreciate it if you did! I will return the favour to you (of something of your choice) if you do choose to help out Thankyou!

But this now means that I have another hurdle in life to overcome and I feel determined to do this! My therapist and of course all of you guys have supported me so so much through all of this and I can't thankyou enough for all of the help and support you have provided to me! I genuinely wouldn't have made any improvements if it wasn't for you guys and gals! So Thankyou so much!

But yes I now have Depression, so these down periods are now explainable. I shall do my very best to overcome this along with my other issues and hopefully lead a happy life! I am still going to the NHS group sessions (even though they've been no use to me) and the last one is on Wednesday. Then I should be able to arrange to see someone one on one and then begin having more therapy to overcome these damn illnesses!

Once again, any questions I shall answer

And Thank y'all for reading!

Hope you're all well!

Bye for now!

I've just seen this! I'm so sorry you are having such a horrible time. Sending lots and lots of hugs. I know it must have been tough to hear, but hopefully this diagnosis is the start of you getting the help that you need and deserve. It's nothing to be ashamed about and we are here to help and support you. You are a wonderful, strong person who has been through an awful lot. It's horrendously unfair that you have had so much to deal with but you can and will get through. I'm here for any support you may need.
Indeed I can! It helps!
Good!
I guess it's good I've got something on there!

Spoiler

Great!
Indeed, the beginning with things like this is always the hardest I find

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus
I've just seen this! I'm so sorry you are having such a horrible time. Sending lots and lots of hugs. I know it must have been tough to hear, but hopefully this diagnosis is the start of you getting the help that you need and deserve. It's nothing to be ashamed about and we are here to help and support you. You are a wonderful, strong person who has been through an awful lot. It's horrendously unfair that you have had so much to deal with but you can and will get through. I'm here for any support you may need.

No worries!
Aw it's ok! I sure could do with them hugs!
It was but I was expecting it tbh! Yeah hopefully, I now know what's wrong and know what I need to do to fix it!
Well I feel I might be as I've got the others as well but ah well!
Aww Thankyou! I just want it to end now (the illnesses) and be happy again!
But I suppose it is, I sure hope so!
Thankyou honey! I appreciate that!
Great!
Indeed, the beginning with things like this is always the hardest I find

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah agreed! It's just so extreme and scary but it all calms down soon enough!

Spoiler

Yeah agreed! It's just so extreme and scary but it all calms down soon enough!

Spoiler

Aw good that it's calming down :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw good that it's calming down :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was expecting this one tbh! The others not so much!

Spoiler

I was expecting this one tbh! The others not so much!

Spoiler

Fair enough - at least it wasn't a huge shock

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough - at least it wasn't a huge shock

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I had all the symptoms of it so I had pre diagnosed myself with it beforehand anyway

Spoiler

Yeah, I had all the symptoms of it so I had pre diagnosed myself with it beforehand anyway

Spoiler

Best way about it Matrix thinks

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest