The Student Room Group

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
Oh come on, they are impossible to resist. You will never be happy in a healthy relationship, not for long anyway, especially if your first boyfriends were all very, very bad.

You don't know me enough to say that for one. Number two I have never gotten involved with a bad boy nor do I ever plan to because I recognise that that kind of negative relationship would go against God's Will for my life. The only man I ever intend to loose my virginity to is my marriage partner and nobody else.
I think all girls like to be dominated , must be in the genes
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I think all girls like to be dominated , must be in the genes

Well, I don't, and btw the OP is male.
The rush, what good is continuing survival without stimulation? Name these other forms of excitement for him.
Hard to wind you up surprisingly O_O
Original post by JabaDaba12
The rush, what good is continuing survival without stimulation? Name these other forms of excitement for him.

It depends on the individual really, everyone's different. The OP likes bad boys and partying and drugs, that's all very well and fine but they can mess him up big time and I don't personally think it's wise nor is that something I would indulge personally.
Original post by Ciel.

My boyfriend is good-looking though. It's just his pussy-like personality...

Well ok then. Well if you don't like nice guys, Charles Manson may be appealing?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Hard to wind you up surprisingly O_O

What do you mean? :tongue:
Reply 108
That's a shame. You are missing out. Why would God want you to be unhappy, though? Honestly, I don't think he cares whether a girl's hymena is still in tact when she's getting married.
Original post by Ciel.
That's a shame. You are missing out. Why would God want you to be unhappy, though? Honestly, I don't think he cares whether a girl's hymena is still in tact when she's getting married.

Missing out on what? STD's? Drinking myself to oblivion? Messing up my body with drugs? Getting pregnant unexpectedly and having my heart broken? Yeah, no, I'd rather go on a gliding holiday
Reply 110
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well ok then. Well if you don't like nice guys, Charles Manson may be appealing?

He's too old :giggle: Besides, I'm done with Satanist-wannabes, the last one left me with a nasty scar. To hell with them.
Haha you're worried about your purity, little Mrs innocent, do you ever get tired of being the naive little girl in the family? God is the biggest tosser there is.

Spoiler

Original post by Ciel.
They just made me feel so alive. Going out all the time, spontaneous trips, ****ing sex, hell *even doing drugs together (yeah, yeah, bad.*
Oh he*knows. But he just doesn't like that kind of stuff! **** he's even a ***** when I drink in our house.

Shut up you complete and utter gimp.

You must be a troll or a child who's watched too much skins. Spontaneous trips, sex and drugs isn't "bad" or "cool". It's the norm for anyone who isn't a socially awkward loser.
Reply 113
I think you are getting bad boys and f u c k boys mixed up here. And well, drinking, or some drugs - nothing wrong with that, in moderation.*
Original post by JabaDaba12
Haha you're worried about your purity, little Mrs innocent, do you ever get tired of being the naive little girl in the family? God is the biggest tosser there is.

Spoiler

Your opinion is very interesting, but I only care about what God thinks, not you :tongue:

Original post by Ciel.
I think you are getting bad boys and f u c k boys mixed up here. And well, drinking, or some drugs - nothing wrong with that, in moderation.*

They are the same thing lol.

Drinking is boring, same with drugs.
Reply 115
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Shut up you complete and utter gimp.

You must be a troll or a child who's watched too much skins. Spontaneous trips, sex and drugs isn't "bad" or "cool". It's the norm for anyone who isn't a socially awkward loser.

I'm 23. *I've been suffering from severe depression or whatever it was for a very long time, so I've stopped going out completely. Haven't done all that stuff, except sex and prescription drugs for a long while*And nope actually it isn't the norm. I used to be a social butterfly and I assure you that most people don't think 'drugs' are ok, unless you are talking about minor **** like weed
I like this. I'm not religious but I'd much rather wait till I'm married to someone I can love trust then someone who could break my heart. It's hard being anyone, as a guy I'm expected to want sex all the time and not to think of it as a big deal. Whenever I tell some how I feel about sex they think I'm either gay, asexual or weird. You are the kind of girl I'd want to be with :smile:
Reply 117
Not with*the right person.*
Original post by Ciel.

Why though? Calling my boyfriend a boring pussy doesn't really make me an evil person, does it?

Makes you b*tchy af haha
The guy should dump you for 'hating' him... smh you're the bad person in the relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending