The Student Room Group

How to look good in sunglasses?

Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone
Original post by SuperHuman98
Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone

I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.

Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.
Original post by Platopus
I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.

And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
Look so douchey and pretentious.

Hoodie = winter, cold weather
Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Hoodie = winter, cold weather
Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.

Ohh yeah i meant a zip up hoodie, but it will probably be too hot anyway!
Im gonna look so badass jheeze:cool:
Original post by 34908seikj
And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
Look so douchey and pretentious.

Bbc weather says my area tomorrow will be 20degrees but cloudy?!?!

Is that a no for sunglasses?
Reply 8

I think it depends on your face shape more than what you're actually wearing. I recently went onto explore the Smartbuyglasses website to see what sunglasses would suit my face shape, unfortunately there was nothing on actual apparel, but i'm pretty sure the pair you choose will go well with everything.
Original post by Optimum_
Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.
did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.
Reply 10
Original post by emobambam
did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.

health problem?
Reply 11
So long as they suit your face shape too - but don't worry wear them with whatever you want !

Quick Reply

Latest