The Student Room Group

His interest

I have met a guy at a walking group, we have only briefly said hello twice before. Last week he even waved at me while I was speaking to some people - I thought this was odd as we have never really chatted. From our walking group profiles it seems we have a lot in common. We even randomly got matched on eHarmony last year but his profile was dormant so we never spoke on there. He has tried to look me up on Facebook a few times. I don't know if I should recreate my POF profile just so he may see we could possibly be a match as going to the walking group you don't know who is going till you get there. I thought if he sees the profile it might spur him on coming to the group more.
Original post by Anonymous
I have met a guy at a walking group, we have only briefly said hello twice before. Last week he even waved at me while I was speaking to some people - I thought this was odd as we have never really chatted. From our walking group profiles it seems we have a lot in common. We even randomly got matched on eHarmony last year but his profile was dormant so we never spoke on there. He has tried to look me up on Facebook a few times. I don't know if I should recreate my POF profile just so he may see we could possibly be a match as going to the walking group you don't know who is going till you get there. I thought if he sees the profile it might spur him on coming to the group more.

like to short, go for it
You're not even asking a question here. The answer if you were though is that obviously he's into you and you should go and speak to him.
Original post by Anonymous
He has tried to look me up on Facebook a few times.

How do you know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending