The Student Room Group

I wonder what goes through a guys head when...

... he spends the whole weekend with a girl he's seeing, they have sex for the first time everything's great he goes home, the next day she never returns his calls or text. And never plans to either.

Just a random thought? What would you be thinking guys,?

Probably thinks the sex was bad and she's trifling,

Scroll to see replies

Is this about you OP? :u:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Is this about you OP? :u:

Why are you smiling ?
Reply 3
Wow.
Original post by xobeauty
... he spends the whole weekend with a girl he's seeing, they have sex for the first time everything's great he goes home, the next day she never returns his calls or text. And never plans to either.

Chris Brown said it best:

These hoes ain't loyal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are you smiling ?

for a split second i was paranoid about my webcam , its like 3 in the morning idk anything anymore.
Original post by eden3
Wow.

Oh my lord just relax, i just made this for the sake of it. So thoughts?
Original post by Esoteric-
Chris Brown said it best:

These hoes ain't loyal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep in mind they are not in a relationship. No loyalty is required.
Reply 8
Cool.

I would just move on to the next ho.
for a split second i was paranoid about my webcam , its like 3 in the morning idk anything anymore.

Ugh I forget it's so late in the uk already it's only 10:52pm here now I have to wait till morning for replies.
Ugh I forget it's so late in the uk already it's only 10:52pm here now I have to wait till morning for replies.

Well gn i guess
Well gn i guess

Night night

who cares what she thinks you should consider yourself lucky you got laid and you don't have to pay for a second date either. that really sounds like a win-win to me. I think you should just try to put it out of your mind and go for the next one. Consider this one a learning experience. you were just practicing for your future wife.
If I were a guy and had the ego the size Jupiter, I would be thinking this...

https://youtu.be/cNGnEyqlQCo?t=105

:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:
Trifling

I'm going to make that word a thing again
Original post by stefano865
Cool.

I would just move on to the next ho.

Why don't you just buy a hosepipe smh? stop borrowing the neighbours :colonhash:
Reply 16
Well never ask a girl just her number but her adress! So u can knock her door and ask her what is happening in her life!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why don't you just buy a hosepipe smh? stop borrowing the neighbours :colonhash:

Plz explain. :colonhash:

SMH.
Original post by stefano865
Plz explain. :colonhash:

You're just always moving to the next ho...
Original post by dadaismx
Well never ask a girl just her number but her adress! So u can knock her door and ask her what is happening in her life!

That's weird no no no never just show up at a girls house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending