The Student Room Group

Identify the Anime (July 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hmm, I mostly read manga (apart from a few anime) so I'll try to guess from that :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Kaedra
Hmm, I mostly read manga (apart from a few anime) so I'll try to guess from that :tongue:

Spoiler

All 12 correct~

Spoiler

Original post by Impressive

Spoiler

All three are correct!
Original post by NotNotBatman

Spoiler

Just noticed your edit, both are correct. :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LilyAmaryllis

Spoiler

A perfect 10! That's all the 2016 series down. :biggrin:
May I ask what anime your profile picture is from?
Original post by The_JoKeR
May I ask what anime your profile picture is from?

I can answer that since it's not one of the 50 in this thread. :p: It's from Phi Brain. :yes:
Reply 29
It was pretty fun trying to remember some of these, also I haven't seen some of them (mostly from the last couple of seasons) but I recognise the characters:

Spoiler

Original post by Anakinn
It was pretty fun trying to remember some of these, also I haven't seen some of them (mostly from the last couple of seasons) but I recognise the characters:

Spoiler

We have a new leader, a very impressive 37 correct! :biggrin: Your answer for #37 is incorrect, but the rest of the ones with question marks were spot on.
Reply 31
Yay~! I checked back in at the right time - I enjoy these challenges~!

Spoiler

Think I've gotten everything I've actually seen......I hope.
Original post by caraniel
Yay~! I checked back in at the right time - I enjoy these challenges~!

Spoiler

Think I've gotten everything I've actually seen......I hope.

Cara lives! :zomg: You take the lead with 41, wrong franchise for #39 though.
:bump:

There are still several series left to be identified... I can't remember exactly which ones as the list is on my home computer, but mostly those high numbers and older anime.

If there are any left tomorrow, I'll post additional screenshots from the same series, in hopes that seeing a few more characters/items/buildings etc will jog people's memories. :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Cara lives! :zomg: You take the lead with 41, wrong franchise for #39 though.

That's a respectable score ^_^
Okay, since there are 6 series yet to be named, here's some additional screenshots for those ones:

Feel free to have another go at these, or if you're new to the thread, the original lineup of 50 screenshots can be found in the first post of the thread. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

Spoiler

@AngryJellyfish I tagged you cause I finished answering the rest

9 from before, and I'll give you #15 since I know what you meant. #45 isn't The Legend of Zelda though. :p: That means a total of 41, making you joint 1st with Cara. :congrats:

That's everything named by at least one person, so I'll have a full list of series names and synopsis links up shortly. :biggrin:
9 from before, and I'll give you #15 since I know what you meant. #45 isn't The Legend of Zelda though. :p: That means a total of 41, making you joint 1st with Cara. :congrats:

That's everything named by at least one person, so I'll have a full list of series names and synopsis links up shortly. :biggrin:

:woo: I got 41 right! Not bad if you ask me :biggrin:
Thanks for playing everyone - here's a full list of all 50 series featured, in case you're interested. :smile:

Spoiler

Top scores:

:king1: caraniel & mr T 999 - 41
:king2: Anakinn - 37
:king3: Tai Ga - 31

Quoting for attention

Thanks for playing everyone - here's a full list of all 50 series featured, in case you're interested. :smile:

Spoiler

Top scores:

:king1: caraniel & mr T 999 - 41
:king2: Anakinn - 37
:king3: Tai Ga - 31

Quoting for attention

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending