The Student Room Group

I'm considering doing something naughty in a week or twos time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by john2054
My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??

Just go for it, why the **** not
Reply 61
wait. Is 'Express permission' having sexual intercourse with another person with the permission of your spouse ?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 62
Thanks for the advice. I have decided against it anyway. Something to dream about!
This is hardly something i should be boasting about, but i still think it would give me a rush. I don't know if i could justify it to my daughter, years down the line. Except to say that my wife hasn't had sex with me in over two years, so i am forgetting what it tastes like. As i said, men have needs too!

I'll always say it but it's never a need, only a strong want :tongue:
That good old 'why I banged someone who wasn't your mother and why she wasn't fulfilling me sexually' conversation that every father has with his daughter right? :wink:
Reply 64
Original post by donutellme
PRAISE GAAWWDDDD AMEN HALLELUJAH I feel like I've been blessed by lord gains himself. Can I get a mo gainsss

Mayynneeeee watchu TAWKIN. HE'S LOOKIN. DAAMNNNN GOOD MAYNE. I think, and this my professional opinion on this, although it is unlicensed. I think... he's been makin some gains mayne
MOOOO GAIIIIIINZZ... can I a get AMEEEEEEEn

YEEEEEEEEEEahhhh that's what I'm TAWKIN bout, he makin all kindz of gains allll kiiiiiindz. Praise GAWWDD HALLELUJAH.

Yeah mayne all kindz of professional advice.... IT's raw, it's uncensored, it's unfiltered, and uncircumcised yEAHHHHHH
Original post by eden3
MOOOO GAIIIIIINZZ... can I a get AMEEEEEEEn

YEEEEEEEEEEahhhh that's what I'm TAWKIN bout, he makin all kindz of gains allll kiiiiiindz. Praise GAWWDD HALLELUJAH.

Yeah mayne all kindz of professional advice.... IT's raw, it's uncensored, it's unfiltered, and uncircumcised yEAHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAYYYYYMEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!! PREACH IT LORD EDEN PREACH THIS *****

YEWAAAAAHHHHHUUU its got some dat bare back action hapnin on this *****. BUT HOLD UP NAW. Be careful you don't get a bunch o niglets runnin around or have ur mushroom tip fall owf
Original post by Cicilaw
2 years !!! why omg?
I'm not getting married unless my fiancee signs a contract saying "i agree to hot wild sex twice a week miniimum till death do us part"

And I'm a girl... so yeah
do something naughty, I permit you
Reply 67
Original post by donutellme
AAAAAAAAYYYYYMEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!! PREACH IT LORD EDEN PREACH THIS *****

YEWAAAAAHHHHHUUU its got some dat bare back action hapnin on this *****. BUT HOLD UP NAW. Be careful you don't get a bunch o niglets runnin around or have ur mushroom tip fall owf

OOOOOH MAYYNNNE Make sure you dont CREAMPIE that B**** or youll have all kindz of NIGLET action or STD ACTION... you'll lose all KINDZ of Gaiiiins all kiiiiiiiiiiiindzzz

Then after u pull out outta that B**** she gon be crynin. Das when u tell her mayne... tell her GET DA ... F***K OUT da WHEYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2S4PnUk0w
Reply 68
I get that, but we as men, have needs as well don't we?

thats why men have hands.
I'd go all out, balls deep in a dead hooker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by sarkrista112
I'd go all out, balls deep in a dead hooker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gross!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending