The Student Room Group

John Lewis contact numbers

Does anyone know the contact number for Partnerlink IT support? I worked at John Lewis as a Christmas temp and was told I would be able to access Partnerlink to check for more internal job opportunities but am receiving an error when I try to log on.

The website is terrible and provides no contact details for IT support ('go to this page and it will give you contact details' -> 'go to this page' -> 'just check our FAQs that'll answer your queries'). I just need to phone them up and talk to a human being :banghead:

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
I just tried to look for you but it seems the support lines are only available from the Intranet. Typical isn't it :/

If I get a chance to log on to their computers tonight I'll see if there's anymore luck
Reply 2
Original post by AdamCee
I just tried to look for you but it seems the support lines are only available from the Intranet. Typical isn't it :/

If I get a chance to log on to their computers tonight I'll see if there's anymore luck

That's what I thought, I can only access help if I can access the intranet which I need help to access :cry2:

Lemme know if successful. Thanks for your help!
Reply 3
Original post by elen90
That's what I thought, I can only access help if I can access the intranet which I need help to access :cry2:

Lemme know if successful. Thanks for your help!

Apologies I completely forgot to do it the other night, but I had a quick check on my lunch break today.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for tbh but I took a photo of all the support lines through the Intranet; I'll PM them to you juuuuust in case

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending