The Student Room Group

What do girls do at home?

Scroll to see replies

Noone has mentioned the Sims? No Simmers here? Come on guys!
I mainly eat, listen to music, watch my tv shows if they're on, watch random stuff on youtube and shop online.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Make some baked beans and line them up on my windowsill and flick them at all the boys that go past

:rofl:

I knew it.
Original post by SassKing13

I knew it.
:teehee:
Make some baked beans and line them up on my windowsill and flick them at all the boys that go past

Spoiler

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Spoiler

your bean bag?
your bean bag?

What does that mean? :indiff:
Listen to my mum swear at me. :frown:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Listen to my mum swear at me. :frown:

:hugs:
Original post by anonwinner
Jesus christ

*tsk* lucky bastard...
I binge watch a lot of TV shows, read, do a bunch of sports and just browse the internet a lot. Use a lot of snapchat and twitter too.
:hugs:

:cry2::hugs:
All this bean flicking is making me hungry...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
haha c'mon we're hardly that different. if shes into video games she'll play that too. i used to but now no longer have much of an interest in it.
so instead i rest, eat, watch tv, listen to music, do a bit of re-arranging, do some chores and then spend a lot of my time online. watching videos, chatting on forums, reading the news etc.
:cry2::hugs:

:redface: :hugs:
:redface: :hugs:

She was swearing at me just now cuz I told her to come downstairs, and I have to keep screaming at the top of my voice cuz she can't hear me. :frown:
I watch lots of TV, I like to read, go on my laptop and I also like knitting and crochet.

So what do boys do when they are at home? I have a younger brother but all he ever does is go on his laptop, I have no idea what he does on there all day.
She was swearing at me just now cuz I told her to come downstairs, and I have to keep screaming at the top of my voice cuz she can't hear me. :frown:

Hmmm sorry to hear that :redface:

Endless hugs :tongue: :hugs:
Reply 78
Depends on the interest but easily same as guys. I chat with friends, watch movies/TV shows/twitch streams/YouTube videos, play games, listen to music, work on little projects, read. Whatever else you can think of.
Hmmm sorry to hear that :redface:

Endless hugs :tongue: :hugs:

It's alright, my mum's really extreme, weird and strict, and thank youu! Back to you! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest