The Student Room Group

Still getting emails from insurance choice university?

Hi, I've firmly accepted an unconditional offer from the University of Liverpool, but I'm still receiving emails from my insurance choice, Cardiff, which imply I'm going there instead in September. For example they say "we look forward to meeting you in September" etc. Is this happening to anyone else and is this something to be worried about?
Original post by MellowMuppet
Hi, I've firmly accepted an unconditional offer from the University of Liverpool, but I'm still receiving emails from my insurance choice, Cardiff, which imply I'm going there instead in September. For example they say "we look forward to meeting you in September" etc. Is this happening to anyone else and is this something to be worried about?

If you firmly accepted an unconditional offer, you aren't allowed an insurance choice, so go back and check what it says on Track. Then contact Ucas and get them to sort it out.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If you firmly accepted an unconditional offer, you aren't allowed an insurance choice, so go back and check what it says on Track. Then contact Ucas and get them to sort it out.

I just rang Ucas and they said it will be because Cardiff isn't aware that Liverpool has accepted me. They said it won't impact my application and it's nothing to worry about. Hope it's sorted then.
Original post by MellowMuppet
I just rang Ucas and they said it will be because Cardiff isn't aware that Liverpool has accepted me. They said it won't impact my application and it's nothing to worry about. Hope it's sorted then.

I'm sure it is all sorted. Ucas has had periods of lockdown recently for updating and things aren't always as instantaneous as one would expect. Good luck.:smile:
Reply 4
I still get emails from a uni that I never had as my first or insurance and hadn't sent me a place when I firmed saying look forward to seeing you in sept and check portal for updates etc.. Gonna assume they were gonna offer me a place lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending