The Student Room Group

is this a sign of attraction

A girl who I have got back in touch with, she will double text me.

Her replies are always quicker than mine. For I example replied to one of her texts 3 hours later, and she replied back within 20 mins
Original post by Anonymous

Her replies are always quicker than mine. For I example replied to one of her texts 3 hours later, and she replied back within 20 mins

I've never understood the concept of double texts, I always send like 3 at a time because I'm Extra like that. Also maybe she's just on her phone a lot.

She could like you, she might not. There isn't enough info here to be sure of anything honestly
Reply 2
Do you expect her to play games and reply back 3 hours later like you did. The best way to know is to see how she reacts around you or just flirt with her you will have your answer whether she is attracted to you. *

I'm a guy and a fast replier too, it doesn't mean attraction....
Evne though its a bit silly, I try to reply in the same pace as my opposite does.

If I have to wait 5 hours for the person to reply, why should I reply within minutes? Id feel like an idiot doing so.

She could just like texting! You should try to be around her more in person, then it will be easier to see if she is attracted to you.:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by wickedisgood
I've never understood the concept of double texts, I always send like 3 at a time because I'm Extra like that. Also maybe she's just on her phone a lot.

She could like you, she might not. There isn't enough info here to be sure of anything honestly

double text as in, she sends one text, and before I reply she sends another one
double text as in, she sends one text, and before I reply she sends another one

Yeah, and as I said, I do that all the time. In my opinion that's not a big deal it just means there's stuff she wants to say. Think about it in terms of the age old 'quality over quantity' phrase. It's what she's saying, not how often she's saying it.
Nooo! You're definitely gonna need more signs. Loads of girls are naturally chatty on text and don't see double texting as anything significant. Also the Time has gone where girls purposefulLy take their time texting, we text back when we want to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending