The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge - HSPS

Hello all!

So I've just been running in circles trying to find out as much as I can about the Cambridge HSPS course and either I've been feeling like I have reached a dead end or i'm just not looking at the right stuff lmao.....

UNTIL THE TSR!!!!

So guys, if there are any HSPS students out there or anyone who has HSPS offers or just anyone who can give me some trustworthy advice, could you pleeeease share with me ANYTHING tips you have about how to do the application process for HSPS reallly well, be it personal statements, interviews, SAQ, admissions assessment (the new HSPSAA looks scaaary af)

Thanks!!!

+ Ever since I went to an oxbridge conference in March I've kinda become obsessed with Cambridge, I literally can't stop thinking about studying there and like please guys help a friend in need, literally just tell me anyy advices
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AATT
Hello all!

So I've just been running in circles trying to find out as much as I can about the Cambridge HSPS course and either I've been feeling like I have reached a dead end or i'm just not looking at the right stuff lmao.....

UNTIL THE TSR!!!!

So guys, if there are any HSPS students out there or anyone who has HSPS offers or just anyone who can give me some trustworthy advice, could you pleeeease share with me ANYTHING tips you have about how to do the application process for HSPS reallly well, be it personal statements, interviews, SAQ, admissions assessment (the new HSPSAA looks scaaary af)

Thanks!!!

+ Ever since I went to an oxbridge conference in March I've kinda become obsessed with Cambridge, I literally can't stop thinking about studying there and like please guys help a friend in need, literally just tell me anyy advices

Have you looked in the University of Cambridge forum? There is a ton of information there. Use the search function (blue button near the top of the forum page) to find specific information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending