The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by scottagunning_
I thought I read somewhere that Universities may email you before the 18th to inform you if you have been successful or not. Can anybody confirm this or is the 18th the first time you can get your results?

Nit email, some times post though. If they post it second class and reaches you a day early and things like that.
The SCLY4 exam was horrible. Wonder how I did tbh.
Original post by vik1234
Thank God I am soo scared atm like legit having results day nightmares

Honestly don't worry too much like you could be in my situation where your firm and insurance want the same grades and both your uni's aren't in clearing ; arghhhhh
just had an exam nightmare lol.i went on ucas and my place hadn't been accepted nor rejected , i couldn't get my results to see what was going on .
Original post by Sugar_1998
just had an exam nightmare lol.i went on ucas and my place hadn't been accepted nor rejected , i couldn't get my results to see what was going on .

This will be me when my insurance uni keeps me waiting and I'm gonna be waiting around in complete panic ahh my god
Original post by xxvine

What is this sociology ? A lot of people are saying sociology was hard this year so the boundaries should reflect this meaning you'll probably end up doing better than you anticipate 😎😎
Original post by fefssdf
What is this sociology ? A lot of people are saying sociology was hard this year so the boundaries should reflect this meaning you'll probably end up doing better than you anticipate 😎😎

Yes it was
The state crime Qu I only wrote like 3 sentences. Ran out of time and didn't really get it so I guess I got 5/21 max.
That paper was a nightmare tbh
Reply 1387
Original post by xxvine

What did you write in the exam?
Original post by AVAKA
What did you write in the exam?

I can't even remember by my answers were not great...
Not being nervous is good I reckon - enough time for that as you get closer to the day! The official title of my degree is Psychology and Speech Pathology - basically a double honours degree of psychology and speech and language therapy - what a mixture eh???
Original post by NeverLucky
Thanks so much! Is it bad that I don't really feel nervous at all? :redface: Tho, that might just be cos I'm on holiday more than anything :biggrin: woo good luck in your 3rd year at uni!! What are you studying?
I didn't realise how close it is :frown: Ahhhhhh so scared
Quick question: Should we check Track before we actually get our results? Because I wanted to get my grades first and then look at Track, but people recommend going online first... however what if it hasn't updated or it crashes or I can't get on? :/
Reply 1392
Original post by connieiscrazy
Quick question: Should we check Track before we actually get our results? Because I wanted to get my grades first and then look at Track, but people recommend going online first... however what if it hasn't updated or it crashes or I can't get on? :/

Do what is right for you really. I'll be checking track first but it isn't important which way round you do it.
Kinda looking forward to this
Original post by scottagunning_
I thought I read somewhere that Universities may email you before the 18th to inform you if you have been successful or not. Can anybody confirm this or is the 18th the first time you can get your results?

It can happen but always by mistake and risks a university losing early access to exam results in future years.

The contract universities sign to get the results early states that they aren't allowed to reveal results or and decisions based on those results until 8am on the 18th (and even then they aren't allowed to speak to applicants who haven't yet received their results from their school/college).
I know that AQA grade boundaries are released on the 17th, but is the UMS converter also functional for the June 2016 series from that day, or do we still wait until the 18th?
Hello all. I really hope that we all get the required grades that we want. I am an aspiring law student who will either go to Coventry or De Montfort depending on my grades. I have made a new blog on social issues. Feel free to check it out and share it with people who might be interested. The website is philachange.wordpress.com
Original post by tanyapotter
I know that AQA grade boundaries are released on the 17th, but is the UMS converter also functional for the June 2016 series from that day, or do we still wait until the 18th?

Functional on the 17th I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone here do:
Edexcel Politics?
AQA Psychology?
AQA History?

If so how do you think the exams went and what are you expecting
Reply 1399
That count down is back :hide:
Original post by tanyapotter

Can you not use the grade boundries? Dont mean to sound rude just a genuine question.

Quick Reply

Latest