The Student Room Group

Application

Hey guys,

I apologise in advance if there is a more suitable thread for my question :smile:

For UCAS 2017, I am applying for graduate entry medicine. I am currently volunteering at a care home, I am undergoing work experience at a hospital. Alongside working as a hospital Porter :smile: In addition to undergoing a number of extra-curricular activities, such as Basketball and Snowboarding (I also have attained the Duke of Edinburgh award at Bronze Level).

So I was wondering if there is anything else I can do to further strengthen my application for Medicine?

I hope you are all having a nice summer :smile:
Reply 1
Apply strategically
Original post by rileyg122
Hey guys,

I apologise in advance if there is a more suitable thread for my question :smile:

For UCAS 2017, I am applying for graduate entry medicine. I am currently volunteering at a care home, I am undergoing work experience at a hospital. Alongside working as a hospital Porter :smile: In addition to undergoing a number of extra-curricular activities, such as Basketball and Snowboarding (I also have attained the Duke of Edinburgh award at Bronze Level).

So I was wondering if there is anything else I can do to further strengthen my application for Medicine?

I hope you are all having a nice summer :smile:

Hi rileyg122

The thing to bear in mind when it comes to your work experience and extra curricular activities is that it is what you have gained from them that is the most important thing.

Having the ability to be able to reflect on the experiences you have had and communicate the skills and insights you have gained will help to strengthen your application.

I hope that is of use... do give me a shout if you have any questions we can help with.

UniAdmissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending