The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
I said YOU not ME! :biggrin:

:top: YOU MUST STINK! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Are you saying i stink? :colonhash: This is big talk coming from the guy who takes 19mins showers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

764058aac777f072544478e91286ea62.jpg
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Are you saying i stink? :colonhash: This is big talk coming from the guy who takes 19mins showers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

I wasn't talking to you :colonhash: I only need around 15-20 mins if I don't use shampoo on my hair, which I don't use everyday co\ its bad for you, today, I didn't use it, so if anything, I'd call it being efficient :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
why wil u throw up? i have a wide monitor screen and seeing to stupid spiders in HD and they are massive :frown:

Because they make me feel sick!
Oh poor you! I can still see them tho, the same size as my phone lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, i don't either, yikes! This is freaky, let's just pretend as if we didn't see this :redface: :tongue:

Yes, that's probably for the best :erm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said YOU not ME! :biggrin:

:top: YOU MUST STINK! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Lol, 15 min is really minimum
Oh haha, yh true lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't talking to you :colonhash: I only need around 15-20 mins if I don't use shampoo on my hair, which I don't use everyday co\ its bad for you, today, I didn't use it, so if anything, I'd call it being efficient :smile:

U take more time than me then :colonhash:
I dont even take a shower everyday, i do every other day lol so i am more efficient than u :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jumping spider™

Posted from TSR Mobile