The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
What made you think he could potentially be a hacker.......:curious: Oh, I see, you fancy him and want him to hack your account :colone: :teehee: @mediayaShe fancies the website dating dude!!! :biggrin:

Hamza you're actually more retarded than me :biggrin:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
im admit im an ******** but im not :u:hypocritical
SHUT UP!

Original post by mediaya
I know, was jk too :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great :biggrin:

Original post by mediaya
I know :u:, just kidding :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol :tongue:

Hamza you're actually more retarded than me :biggrin:
I know.
What made you think he could potentially be a hacker.......:curious: Oh, I see, you fancy him and want him to hack your account :colone: :teehee: @mediayaShe fancies the website dating dude!!! :biggrin:

Woooooo! C'mon asma admit it :colondollar:, do u wanna get married with...... Nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
SHUT UP!

Great :biggrin:

lol :tongue:

:frown:
Original post by mediaya
Woooooo! C'mon asma admit it :colondollar:, do u wanna get married with...... Nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
@PrincessBO$$I think you have found your prince :tongue: He should change his username to princeBo$$, I bet @SoggyCabbagesis reading all this and thinking 'WTF!!' :tongue:

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:king1:
Original post by princessbo$$
hahahaha shut up!
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

:u:
ggh
@PrincessBO$$ I'm JK lol, don't be sad! :frown: Or I'll be sad :cry:
@PrincessBO$$I think you have found your prince :tongue: He should change his username to princeBo$$, I bet @SoggyCabbagesis reading all this and thinking 'WTF!!' :tongue:

Ay i didnt mean that she marries the peraon who's advertising, j mean she foes on the webisite to find one lol
Dont want the poor advertiser to feel we're making fun of him :frown:

Spoiler

Yep, the cabbage! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@PrincessBO$$ I'm JK lol, don't be sad! :frown: Or I'll be sad :cry:

She isnt sad in the inside, just SEEMS sad :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hamza you're soo weird ewww as if i'll have a thing for an internet dude who isnt even muslim :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Ay i didnt mean that she marries the peraon who's advertising, j mean she foes on the webisite to find one lol
Dont want the poor advertiser to feel we're making fun of him :frown:

Spoiler

Yep, the cabbage! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok :tongue:

Original post by mediaya
She isnt sad in the inside, just SEEMS sad :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :tongue:

Latest