Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Aw no worries. Nothing but the truth, Freezer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww!! :blush:
That's made my day!!
That's so cute!
Original post by FireFreezer77

@Matrix123 for being an amazing friend to me! She's so kind, caring and just a really fun person to chat to!

Aww thanks! That's very lovely of you! :h:
Aww!! :blush:
That's made my day!!
That's so cute!

Aww
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks! That's very lovely of you! :h:

Aww
Posted from TSR Mobile

Freezer only speaks the truth about Matrix!! :yep:

It has! My happiness is here after that!
I'd like to thank @Blondie987 for being incredibly supportive of me during the rough times I've had. Her concern makes me feel wanted and cared about. I just feel so happy when I'm feeling happy that she's actually gone out of her way to do this for me!
So Thankyou so so much!

@Matrix123 for being an amazing friend to me! She's so kind, caring and just a really fun person to chat to!

@Platopus for obvious reasons! Just an incredible human being who has brightened up my life over the past week or so!

Aw ty!! I can't believe I've helped you that much lol but I'm very honoured to be mentioned and I'm so glad you're feeling better than you were before :biggrin:
Freezer only speaks the truth about Matrix!! :yep:

It has! My happiness is here after that!

Aww :hugs:

Really? Wow, in that case :woo: we said it would come back sooner or later and I'm glad it has :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ethereal World
That moment when iEthan forgets you when you thought you were great mates. :cry2:

Hello!
Original post by Blondie987
Aw ty!! I can't believe I've helped you that much lol but I'm very honoured to be mentioned and I'm so glad you're feeling better than you were before :biggrin:

Aw its ok!
You've helped me massively!! So so much and I can't even begin to tell you how greatful I am!
You remember that really bad night I had when you were there for me! I don't think I'll ever forget that!
Aw it's ok! How could I not mention you!
Thankyou! Still got a long way to go still.
Aww :hugs:

Really? Wow, in that case :woo: we said it would come back sooner or later and I'm glad it has :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Yup!! Haha :woo:
That's very true! Yes me too! Much nicer now! :biggrin:

Yup!! Haha :woo:
That's very true! Yes me too! Much nicer now! :biggrin:

Good! :smile:
Anyway I should go to sleep now, so goodnight! I hope you stay happy :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good! :smile:
Anyway I should go to sleep now, so goodnight! I hope you stay happy :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:
Oh wow I didn't realize the time haha!
Goodnight!
Thankyou, I'll try to!
I'd also like to thank @Matrix123 for being a good friend and a great person to talk to :smile:

Also known as Maxtrix321 and 123Matrix.

It's like a crowd chant.

All together now...

3..2...1...Matrix!

:lol:
I'd like to thank @CheeseIsVeg for introducing me to Indila...she is an amazing singer! I've listened to Dernière Danse, Tourner Dans Le Vide and S.O.S, the last one being my favourite (because of the strong meaning plus it's easier for me to translate :tongue:)
I'd also like to thank @FireFreezer77 for being an amazing friend and the kind, thoughtful person he is :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yasss I've converted you! Thats made me so happy lol :h:
Run run is good as well :wink:
But i agree, the others are really good, shes so talented! :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yasss I've converted you! Thats made me so happy lol :h:
Run run is good as well :wink:
But i agree, the others are really good, shes so talented! :smile:

Haha I feel like I should be one of those people who were once shy of a trait but then have overcome it and shouting it about in the street. Maybe when I go into town today, random people will hear me shout "it's all out everybody, I am officially an Indila convert!"
*at a smaller volume* "woooooo!"
(But I won't dance to celebrate because, well...I don't dance :colonhash: :tongue:)
I'm glad it has! Oh that was the one you sent in a VM. I wasn't too keen but it was OK...hmm I'll listen soon, my opinion may have changed after listening to the others :biggrin:
That's debatable but I agree! :ahee:

Just remembered: I need to make sure I don't listen to French music at night or before I go to bed. I know I'm already weird but I went to another level of weird...I got very excited listening to Indila's music. The only person who witnessed it was Andy and I feel kind of sorry for him. I didn't think it was that bad but he said he noticed that I was in a weird mood...so the French music is only played to me no later than 6pm :tongue:

Jeez, why is that reply so long? :lol:
Original post by SassKing13
I'd also like to thank @Matrix123 for being a good friend and a great person to talk to :smile:

Also known as Maxtrix321 and 123Matrix.

It's like a crowd chant.

All together now...

3..2...1...Matrix!

:lol:

SAAASSSSKKKKIIIIIIINNNGGG!
That means a lot:hugs:

:rofl: Indeed, well remembered! (And your post was very well structured :wink:)

Hahaha! This is amazing. If only, SassKing, if only :tongue:

I'd like to thank you too (I'm on the app so I can't tag :colonhash:) for...well everything you said to me :tongue: but I need some originality, unlike my VMs so...:holmes:

I'd like to thank SassKing...for also being very understandable, teaching me the ways of the brilliant Bunnymen, and not abandoning me despite my obvious weirdness :smile: :tongue:

Also known as KSKC and KingSass31.
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I feel like I should be one of those people who were once shy of a trait but then have overcome it and shouting it about in the street. Maybe when I go into town today, random people will hear me shout "it's all out everybody, I am officially an Indila convert!"
*at a smaller volume* "woooooo!"
(But I won't dance to celebrate because, well...I don't dance :colonhash: :tongue:)
I'm glad it has! Oh that was the one you sent in a VM. I wasn't too keen but it was OK...hmm I'll listen soon, my opinion may have changed after listening to the others :biggrin:
That's debatable but I agree! :ahee:

Just remembered: I need to make sure I don't listen to French music at night or before I go to bed. I know I'm already weird but I went to another level of weird...I got very excited listening to Indila's music. The only person who witnessed it was Andy and I feel kind of sorry for him. I didn't think it was that bad but he said he noticed that I was in a weird mood...so the French music is only played to me no later than 6pm :tongue:

Jeez, why is that reply so long? :lol:

SAAASSSSKKKKIIIIIIINNNGGG!
That means a lot:hugs:

:rofl: Indeed, well remembered! (And your post was very well structured :wink:)

Hahaha! This is amazing. If only, SassKing, if only :tongue:

I'd like to thank you too (I'm on the app so I can't tag :colonhash:) for...well everything you said to me :tongue: but I need some originality, unlike my VMs so...:holmes:

I'd like to thank SassKing...for also being very understandable, teaching me the ways of the brilliant Bunnymen, and not abandoning me despite my obvious weirdness :smile: :tongue:

Also known as KSKC and KingSass31.
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny:
What have i done?
I'd like to thank my TSR colleague @Puddles the Monkey for being an awesome friend, I will miss you around the office and especially around the Albert :frown: But I will definitely come and visit you in Scotland! :hugs:
Original post by jenhasdreams
I'd like to thank my TSR colleague @Puddles the Monkey for being an awesome friend, I will miss you around the office and especially around the Albert :frown: But I will definitely come and visit you in Scotland! :hugs:

:cry2: don't remind us Jen! :frown:
Original post by jenhasdreams

:jumphug: :cry2:

I'd like to thank you for all your amazing data :dumbells: :bl:

You must come visit :colone: :mwuaha: We'll show them how it's done :colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:toofunny:
What have i done?

Given me a new element of weirdness in my life :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Given me a new element of weirdness in my life :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile