The Student Room Group

Help! A fox has made a home in my back garden's shed.

Is it safe to go in my back garden now? Will the fox attack me? How can I get it to leave my garden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Is it safe to go in my back garden now? Will the fox attack me? How can I get it to leave my garden?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you kidding, the fox is far more scared of you than you are of it. If you go in your garden it will **** itself and run a mile, not attack you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably won't attack you providing you don't aggravate it.

I think the UK has different laws on how you can get rid of it depending if you live in an urban or rural area.

Unless you live in the country and legally own a gun, it's probably easiest to find where's it entering your garden from and barricade it one night when it's out.
Befriend it
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same thing happen to us.
The council does not get involved with foxes but the RSPCA does.
They set a trap and caught it and release it to the wild
Get it down to low HP then throw a pokeball.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Befriend it

Take a selfie with it.
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile
we also have a fox in our garden : we actually get along quite fine. The fox is no longer afraid of us

One fox is no problem : problems start with a couple of foxes
call the rspca for advice, I doubt the fox will do anything to you except hide/run unless you aggravate it
Whatever you do, please don't kill it.

Last night, I saw a fox on the road at 3 am and I attempted to wake it up thinking it was asleep... Until I saw blood pouring out of its mouth. What a horrific thing to experience.
Where I live, I see at least 9 foxes a day. I've grown quite fond of them now. :redface:
SAME, lol. We have seagulls, pigeons, crows and foxes on my road.
My mum tries to feed all of them food, they wait for her every morning.

And lol, once I was jogging on my road, then suddenly a huge fox jumped out of someone's front garden and was running with me for a few seconds. I felt like jon snow ngl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending