The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Rhyno's back?!

Watched my first episode of RAW this week since Wrestlemania. Was not disappointed but it's only going downhill from here ( same after all huge announcements)

Thoughts on Balor and Ziggler main eventing the 2nd biggest show of the calendar? And who does Roman fight?
(edited 7 years ago)
whos going to pre order WWE 2K17?
Do you think they will bring back the smackdown vs raw games because of the brand extension??
Reply 5183
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Thoughts on Balor and Ziggler main eventing the 2nd biggest show of the calendar? And who does Roman fight?

A heel turn and Reigns vs Sami Zayn makes perfect sense from here.
Original post by Mackay
A heel turn and Reigns vs Sami Zayn makes perfect sense from here.

Do you think the Reigns experiment is over, or is it a case of punishing him for a while before putting him back as the guy?

Royal Rumble is the 2nd biggest show bro. Ncl about Roman unless he fights Sami Zayn. Who is Ziggler fighting?
Original post by AR_95
Royal Rumble is the 2nd biggest show bro. Ncl about Roman unless he fights Sami Zayn. Who is Ziggler fighting?

Ziggler won the number 1 contenders match yesterday so he's fighting Ambrose for the WWE Title at Slam. Roman is still my favourite and he's main evented the last 2 WM's. Will be strange to see him in the midcard of SummerSlam.
Reply 5187
Do you think the Reigns experiment is over, or is it a case of punishing him for a while before putting him back as the guy?

Tough to say. I'd wager on the latter. Guys have come back from worse to be main event stars. Think Reigns has some making up to do, though.
Original post by Mackay
Tough to say. I'd wager on the latter. Guys have come back from worse to be main event stars. Think Reigns has some making up to do, though.

I can see a HHH circa 1997 happening. Summerslam seems to be lacking some star power though:

Rollins vs Balor
Ambrose vs Ziggler
Lesnar vs Orton
Cena vs Styles

The only one appealing to the casual fans there is the Lesnar match. Would like to see Taker return and challenge Reigns to add some marketability to the show.
Reply 5189
I can see a HHH circa 1997 happening. Summerslam seems to be lacking some star power though:

Rollins vs Balor
Ambrose vs Ziggler
Lesnar vs Orton
Cena vs Styles

The only one appealing to the casual fans there is the Lesnar match. Would like to see Taker return and challenge Reigns to add some marketability to the show.

Yeah, definitely wouldn't mind Undertaker returning and getting a spot on the card. He's one of the big question marks from the Brand Extension.*
Original post by Mackay
Yeah, definitely wouldn't mind Undertaker returning and getting a spot on the card. He's one of the big question marks from the Brand Extension.*

Undertaker may go to smackdown like he always was back in the days :dontknow:
Reply 5191
Original post by mr T 999
Undertaker may go to smackdown like he always was back in the days :dontknow:

I was convinced Lesnar would be on SmackDown like the glory days.*
They need to make Reigns a monster heel, and wipe the smirk off of his face. Only then can he turn face and become great again.
I'm loving this Orton character btw, because it's the Orton i've been wanting for years.
Reply 5193
This Heath Slater gimmick may be one of the most underrated things to come out of the Brand Extension tbh. Has serious potential.
Reigns should insert himself into the Lesnar match somehow.
Reply 5195
Reigns should insert himself into the Lesnar match somehow.

That could happen - but it depends whether Lesnar has another PPV appearance scheduled off the back of UFC/SummerSlam. I imagine he'll take a rest until Survivor Series.
Original post by AR_95
Rhyno's back?!

He's been back for months on NXT, but now he seems to be on Smackdown or is floating between shows as 'the hottest free agent', unless it was just one of those 'legend' cameos that happens in Heath Slater segments and he's gone again.

Original post by Drex50
whos going to pre order WWE 2K17?

I'm going to buy it cheap months later, the game modes are horrible now and the gameplay isn't quite there. Seems quite lazy. The only game in the market for the only wrestling promotion in the market, so it figures.

Original post by mr T 999
Do you think they will bring back the smackdown vs raw games because of the brand extension??

I bet the next one or the one after will be sub-titled that and the Showcase will be a history of Raw vs Smackdown battles.

If he's selling merchandise and if CM Punk can assault a fan live on camera during a Vince segment and not get punished for it and Orton can keep getting monster pushes despite two violations, Reigns is fine.
Original post by ozzyoscy
He's been back for months on NXT, but now he seems to be on Smackdown or is floating between shows as 'the hottest free agent', unless it was just one of those 'legend' cameos that happens in Heath Slater segments and he's gone again.

I'm going to buy it cheap months later, the game modes are horrible now and the gameplay isn't quite there. Seems quite lazy. The only game in the market for the only wrestling promotion in the market, so it figures.

I bet the next one or the one after will be sub-titled that and the Showcase will be a history of Raw vs Smackdown battles.

If he's selling merchandise and if CM Punk can assault a fan live on camera during a Vince segment and not get punished for it and Orton can keep getting monster pushes despite two violations, Reigns is fine.

How cheap are you hoping to get it?
Original post by Drex50
How cheap are you hoping to get it?

The recent one I got with a gift card and the one before on a key site, so anything up to £10 or £15 depending how patient I am. I play the modes, a few matches and then I'm done for the year. The last one I still play regularlyish is 2007 and the very first one (exactly the same with Football Manager).
Reply 5199
Jinder Mahal returning to RAW, apparently.

Quick Reply

Latest