The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Have you had your Keele accommodation offer yet?

Hi everyone! I received my offer of accommodation from Keele the other day, have you guys had yours yet? I'll be staying in block W of Barnes Hall! The 'Find your flatmates' forum seemed a bit empty, so I thought I'd post here instead :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep!

Barnes H myself.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by dcthorpe
Yep!

Barnes H myself.

Nice! :smile:
Reply 3
Holly Cross
Barnes K :smile:
What are you all studying?
Original post by Jacqualyn
Barnes K :smile:
What are you all studying?

Hey Jacqualyn! I will be studying BSc Geoscience. How about you? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hey Jacqualyn! I will be studying BSc Geoscience. How about you? :smile:

Ah that's cool, excited?
I will be studying Medicine :smile:
Ah that's cool, excited?
I will be studying Medicine :smile:

Yes, very! I'm looking forward to moving away and getting a change of scenery (I've been on a gap year), and (hopefully) making some new friends! Wow, Medicine is impressive! Are you looking forward to it? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Yes, very! I'm looking forward to moving away and getting a change of scenery (I've been on a gap year), and (hopefully) making some new friends! Wow, Medicine is impressive! Are you looking forward to it? :smile:

Ah that's cool, did you go anywhere interesting on your gap year? I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends :smile: I am so excited, though I know it's going to be a ridiculous work load :smile:
Ah that's cool, did you go anywhere interesting on your gap year? I'm sure you'll make loads of new friends :smile: I am so excited, though I know it's going to be a ridiculous work load :smile:

Not really, I went on holiday to Dorset, but that's about it haha! Yeah I know what you mean, it will be worth it though hopefully! :smile:
That's amusing, I'm from Dorset :P I'm sure you'll love it!
That's amusing, I'm from Dorset :P I'm sure you'll love it!

Haha whoops! I thoroughly enjoyed it there when I visited, I'd love to go back! I went fossil hunting every day, which is interesting to me, but it's not everyone's cup of tea obviously! :tongue:
Where in Dorset did you go? Yeah the fossils are cool, but when you've grown up around them I think you become desensitised to it all :smile:
Where in Dorset did you go? Yeah the fossils are cool, but when you've grown up around them I think you become desensitised to it all :smile:

We stayed at a holiday park at Seatown (Golden Cap). Yeah I can understand that! Where I'm from (Hereford) there's pretty much nothing of any interest, so it was nice to go somewhere new! :smile:
Reply 14
I'll be in Lindsay court, anyone else too?
I'm going to be in Barnes F - anyone else? I'm an incoming exchange student :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm in Barnes X, anyone else? :smile: Just come back from gap year travelling and doing child nursing
Original post by theswan984
x

Yeah, Barnes X 33. :smile:
Haven't heard anything back yet, how did they reach you to let you know about this? Email, letter?
Original post by Georgie17891
Haven't heard anything back yet, how did they reach you to let you know about this? Email, letter?

I was sent an email with details of my accommodation offer. I have an unconditional place though, if yours is conditional on exam results then you won't get your offer until August :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest