The Student Room Group

I'm more than just a number - Story of a french med student who failed and raised up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
Thanks for that, I'm applying for next year Haha, Charles the Prague sounds like your airport Cool, we're gonna study for the IMAT together this year! How do you plan to study? Books or online courses? I haven't really decided on either. Focusing on the UKCAT atm.
Oh I ma applying for this year ! And I am using books, I did one year of medicine before so I am using the same books :smile: So, what languages can you speak :ahee: ? I am a linguist, totally in love with languages :gah: :love:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Oh I ma applying for this year ! And I am using books, I did one year of medicine before so I am using the same books :smile: So, what languages can you speak :ahee: ? I am a linguist, totally in love with languages :gah: :love:

I'm fluent in English, Portuguese, French (yes, it's fluent French :tongue: )... Understand and speak the others, but not fluently. What languages do you speak?
@FrenchUnicorn
Aww I hope things improve for you soon!
You mean so much to me! You've helped me so much to overcome my problems!
I don't know what I would've done without you!
But I shall let you get on with your recovery!

I hope to see you soon :hugs:
I'm fluent in English, Portuguese, French (yes, it's fluent French :tongue: )... Understand and speak the others, but not fluently. What languages do you speak?

Niiiice ! What are the others ?

I am fluent in French, Arabic, English, I understand German to some extent but barely speak it (I never practise :emo: ) and I sarted to learn basic Czech a few months ago but I gave up on it to concentrate on my exams. I want to learn Italian and Spanish now :3
Original post by FireFreezer77
@FrenchUnicorn
Aww I hope things improve for you soon!
You mean so much to me! You've helped me so much to overcome my problems!
I don't know what I would've done without you!
But I shall let you get on with your recovery!

I hope to see you soon :hugs:

Ty for that kind message :h:

And I am always happy to help :smile:

Not leaving TSR dw (At least not now)
24601?
Ty for that kind message :h:

And I am always happy to help :smile:

Not leaving TSR dw (At least not now)

No worries! You know Freezer only speaks the truth! :yep:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!

Good to hear it!! (You must stay with us!)

Btw I think we're due a chat! But of course, when you're up for it!
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries! You know Freezer only speaks the truth! :yep:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!

Good to hear it!! (You must stay with us!)

Btw I think we're due a chat! But of course, when you're up for it!

Just give me time. I'll message you :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
24601?

I am sorry ?
Just give me time. I'll message you :smile:

I am!
I just want the best for you! :smile: :hugs:
How did you end up learning Arabic? Btw, if you're applying for this year, did you do the IMAT last year as well?

Niiiice ! What are the others ?

I am fluent in French, Arabic, English, I understand German to some extent but barely speak it (I never practise :emo: ) and I sarted to learn basic Czech a few months ago but I gave up on it to concentrate on my exams. I want to learn Italian and Spanish now :3
I am sorry ?

Apology accepted.
Original post by ByronicHero
Apology accepted.

O.o

How did you end up learning Arabic? Btw, if you're applying for this year, did you do the IMAT last year as well?

Actually I am half Algerian from my mum's side, she used to talk to me in Arabic when I was younger so it's kind of my second native language :3 I decided to have a few lessons tho, to learn how to read it as well.

Nope I did not do IMAT last year, when you succeed you can start the same year :woo: (I have friends there already so they told me everything :mmm: )
O.o

Actually I am half Algerian from my mum's side, she used to talk to me in Arabic when I was younger so it's kind of my second native language :3 I decided to have a few lessons tho, to learn how to read it as well.

Nope I did not do IMAT last year, when you succeed you can start the same year :woo: (I have friends there already so they told me everything :mmm: )

Helloo :h:
It's been ages i havent talked to you!
U still awake at 2:30 :eek:!!! Lol
How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 774
O.o

Freeeeeennnnnnnchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by mediaya
Helloo :h:
It's been ages i havent talked to you!
U still awake at 2:30 :eek:!!! Lol
How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holidays lol, too much parties to deal with :lol:

True ! I am good ty :3 what about you :biggrin: ?

Original post by Kyx
Freeeeeennnnnnnchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kyx ! Long time no see ! How are you :h: ?

Haha indeed lol

I'm glad to hear! I'm fine thx :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 777

Nervous and excited. what 'bout you?
Original post by Kyx
Nervous and excited.

Why that :3 ?
Reply 779
Why that :3 ?

Results day: August 18th. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest