The Student Room Group

UCAS

I studied btec extended diploma in science and my college sent me my results and it shows on my certificate that I was awarded my grade officially by the awarding body Pearson on july 2nd.
so i was wondering how come this hasn't been updated on ucas track that i have achieved the conditions to get my place for uni
Reply 1
Original post by catrinaray
I studied btec extended diploma in science and my college sent me my results and it shows on my certificate that I was awarded my grade officially by the awarding body Pearson on july 2nd.
so i was wondering how come this hasn't been updated on ucas track that i have achieved the conditions to get my place for uni

Sometimes it takes a while for UCAS to be sent the grades. Since you have the certificate you can just scan it and send that to your uni through email or set online service. They will update your offer themselves
Original post by catrinaray

While results come through throughout the summer some universities aren't set up to confirm places until August.

Ring your universities up to check they have your results and when they'll get round to confirming your place.
Reply 3
thank you for your replies I've emailed the university and just waiting to hear back from them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending