The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by upperechelon
or facetime me those wrists if its coo

Posted from TSR Mobile

lolol u better hop my third wifey dnt see this
Original post by Anonymous
Do you plan on marrying a muslim guy in the future, and if you do are you worried about a muslim guy being put off by the fact you're not a virgin? Btw I'm not judging, I think it's a personal choice. Just curious :smile:

I won't tell him I've had sex, simplez. Too many Muslim guys nowadays have sex before marriage and then expect their wives to be perfect virgins, no sir. If they can sex then so can I. And if he desperately wants a virgin I'll just lie, there's no real way he could tell otherwise.
I won't tell him I've had sex, simplez. Too many Muslim guys nowadays have sex before marriage and then expect their wives to be perfect virgins, no sir. If they can sex then so can I. And if he desperately wants a virgin I'll just lie, there's no real way he could tell otherwise.

Are you serious? What if they are virgin themselves? That is ****ing evil.
Oh so that's why so many White British women convert to Islam every year..so that's why Islam is the fast growing religion in this country. You're a joke mate. If you lot are so happy then why you find the need to drink yourselves to oblivion to have a good time every Friday night? PMSL. I'd be happy too if I iddnt know who my dad was...lol what a joke. The number of single & teenage parents, broken families in your culture is something I definitely want to strive for.

there aren't loads though that's a bare faced lie. Concerts are so small in number they're not even worth mentioning. and for your god forsaken info mate secularism is growing faster than islam so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

the number of nasty arranged marriages and warped, sick notions of honour and piety is what's truly gross in your culture. Something I won't strive for and this is coming from a muslim
Original post by donutellme
Are you serious? What if they are virgin themselves? That is ****ing evil.

unlikely. I live in a muslim community and I don't know a single guy over like 17 who hasn't had sex. and how would I know he's a virgin though ?
unlikely. I live in a muslim community and I don't know a single guy over like 17 who hasn't had sex. and how would I know he's a virgin though ?

I don't know. But if they were saving themselves then poor them for getting stuck with you.
I don't know. But if they were saving themselves then poor them for getting stuck with you.

unlikely. And if someone had that attitude I'd run a mile. Virginity isn't a prize or possession that I have to hold close and give in some special sex ceremony.
unlikely. And if someone had that attitude I'd run a mile. Virginity isn't a prize or possession that I have to hold close and give in some special sex ceremony.

Alright then
I would say just over half of my friends from Muslim backgrounds are. I would say it's more common these days and will be even more common for the next generation of Muslims and so on until it mirrors the amount of Christians who save themselves until marriage.

Why not just leave Islam? I have no problems with muslims having sex without marrying but what I do object to is girls like you who deceive their potential husbands. People they supposedly love and will spend the rest of their lives with. Kind of shows what type of a person you are.
Personally I value it because I know how hard it is it to keep it - I'm a guy. It routes out the strong from the weak like you.

That's a lie. I guess it depends on the people you surround yourself with though.
That's a lie. I guess it depends on the people you surround yourself with though.

not a lie I dont know any pious Muslim males
Why not just leave Islam? I have no problems with muslims having sex without marrying but what I do object to is girls like you who deceive their potential husbands. People they supposedly love and will spend the rest of their lives with. Kind of shows what type of a person you are.
Personally I value it because I know how hard it is it to keep it - I'm a guy. It routes out the strong from the weak like you.

O get off your high horse and stop judging. It's the ridiculous and warped culture around this notion of virginity that forces ' girls like me ' to have to deceive in the first place. And there's no way to know if the guy a girl is getting with isn't deceiving her too. it's not hard to stay a virgin, if you don't want to have sex before marriage then don't, but this disgusting culture around girls who have had sex as being nasty and impure needs to change. It roots out the judgemental and naive Muslims like you
O get off your high horse and stop judging. It's the ridiculous and warped culture around this notion of virginity that forces ' girls like me ' to have to deceive in the first place. And there's no way to know if the guy a girl is getting with isn't deceiving her too. it's not hard to stay a virgin, if you don't want to have sex before marriage then don't, but this disgusting culture around girls who have had sex as being nasty and impure needs to change. It roots out the judgemental and naive Muslims like you

Wow you're dumb
Wow you're dumb

Beat me to it! :wink:
OP most muslims from "decent" families do stay pure. I'm 21, and I'm a guy. I've been blessed/cursed with an insanely high sex drive..instead of messing around with girls, I work out and study or drive exciting cars to get my kicks. I honestly believe staying a virgin up to your marriage night is the best. Those who weren't, get upset and think about this myth of "Sexual compatibility" and needless to say..the marriage often fails within a year. Sexual compatibility does not exist. If two virgins go at it for the first time, not only is it completely emotional bonding process, they have no previous partners to compare their experiences with. Hence pure for pure, impure for impure. The Quran does have a logic.Its when people compare that we have issues i.e. if you've been banging since you were 16 and you sleep with a virgin..ofc its not going to be good for you..things take time and practice.. Sex gets better and better as the married couple communicate and teach one and another what works for the best sexual experience for both of them. fast forward time, after they've tailored eachother to their sexual preferences married couple will have the best sex into the best years of their lives.

Just being virgin until marriage isn't enough though. Copulations are not supposed to be a recreational activity, there is no merit in 'getting better over time', it is purely an act of reproduction; of sustaining the next generation of muslims. Following the Deen and practising good Dawah is the only 'kick' one needs.
Lol, some do and some don't. I prefer waiting until marriage. It's silly when people say that the view is dumb and stuff, it's not going to change our minds. :laugh: I have friend's that have had sex without marriage and stuff, that's their choice.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StudiousRoadman
Just being virgin until marriage isn't enough though. Copulations are not supposed to be a recreational activity, there is no merit in 'getting better over time', it is purely an act of reproduction; of sustaining the next generation of muslims. Following the Deen and practising good Dawah is the only 'kick' one needs.

Actually it's not only allowed, but encouraged to do it for recreation only. Not just reproduction.
not a lie I dont know any pious Muslim males

Urgh you're giving the impression that all muslim males are like that. The ones I know aren't. But I guess you never know its not something they would openly talk about. Hmmm.
Urgh you're giving the impression that all muslim males are like that. The ones I know aren't. But I guess you never know its not something they would openly talk about. Hmmm.

The guys who have lost their virginity would ( tiny tiny minority). They do it to show their ego/ manliness over the others. The guys that don't, wont because its supposedly some sort of achievement..-.-. And secondly, guys aren't as deceptive as girls. They're upfront about stuff like this. Don't take her warped excuse for sleeping around seriously. I give her 5/10 for trying to defend her actions. Believe it or not, most muslim guys do keep their virginity. Its a myth that the majority sleep around. Thanks to the media, non muslim girls run a mile away from muslim men let alone sleep with them. My college year is about 70% muslim (130 odd) about and of that, i'd say at least 40% are guys. Only one guy has had sex but has an atheist and wont marry a muslim in the future. Also remember, a lot of muslim people lie about having sex to "fit in" much like their non-muslim counter parts. Statistically, we're having less sex than our parents generation thanks to social media. We also go out a lot less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending