The Student Room Group

If looks are the main asset women bring, what's the main asset men bring?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Atlas Thugged
I don't blame her, sex is like free market capitalism without the regulation and welfare checks.

She is the definition of a sociopath tbh, and it is hard to really blame sociopaths for anything. It's like blaming a lion for killing a zebra lol.
Original post by Themini
Lol. He meets her needs as she's said in the article. Sexual, emotional and physical. Secondly, I disagree with your second statement. You sure you aren't Karen? :wink:

Who is Karen?
Original post by eden3
i wouldn't know. Whatever it is, i don't have it.

mayynneeeee watchu taaawwwkinnnn
Karen introduced herself to the forum in an unabashed manner full of confidence and spunk.

:sexface:
Who is Karen?

Did you not read the article?...Evidently not. Nvm. - Dang you fassst :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
She is the definition of a sociopath tbh, and it is hard to really blame sociopaths for anything. It's like blaming a lion for killing a zebra lol.

I would never go make a load of babies outside marriage behind my future wife's back, but I don't see why people are so personally offended by the actions of this random woman.
Original post by Bill_Gates
If looks are the main asset women bring, what's the main asset men bring?

i.e most important.

Over to you TSR!

:tongue:

P.S don't give me all that blah blah about personality etc.

AESTHETICS ..... BEING A SICKKKKKKK CNT! :dumbells: :drool:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 67
I would never go make a load of babies outside marriage behind my future wife's back, but I don't see why people are so personally offended by the actions of this random woman.

The idea is probably "if this woman can live such a grand lie so easily, what's to say I couldn't be duped in a similar way?". It's not a logical idea, but it is a powerful one. (this might very well be a hoax anyway incidentally...) Detailed descriptions of individual circumstances like these affect people a lot even if statistics show that they probably have nothing to worry about. I suppose it's sort of similar to how intense media coverage of terrorist attacks makes people scared of public places even though there is a tiny chance of anything like that happening to them.
Original post by WBZ144
Nah, not at all. Same with the strange Red Pill thing going on at reddit :noway:

Yeah I get you. :tongue:

This is clearly an extreme case. However it can be witnessed in society on a lesser scale. Plenty of chumps out there have been 'settled' for and are effectively living cash machines.

The women only married them because they couldn't get any better but needed men to support their kids. These men are often not desired, loved or even respected. Eventually they will probably get divorced and lose everything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
The idea is probably "if this woman can live such a grand lie so easily, what's to say I couldn't be duped in a similar way?". It's not a logical idea, but it is a powerful one. (this might very well be a hoax anyway incidentally...) Detailed descriptions of individual circumstances like these affect people a lot even if statistics show that they probably have nothing to worry about. I suppose it's sort of similar to how intense media coverage of terrorist attacks makes people scared of public places even though there is a tiny chance of anything like that happening to them.

I do agree this is probably the reason, I think the way I think about relationships is quite strange however. I don't really think your wife or girlfriend owes you anything by rights, if you want to keep your girl loyal you have to always make sure you're worth being loyal too. I get if someone loses his job he might worry about his own masculinity and most women won't leave you over that, but certainly how you handle yourself through that time would determine how your wife perceives you.
Original post by Themini
There's something seriously wrong with your morals and beliefs if you believe what she's doing is right. There's nothing wrong with sex, but cheating?? She shouldn't have married him if that's how she wanted to live, she's using him for his "resources" as she disgustingly put it.Its not like it was a mistake, she married full well knowing her intentions.

Then making him believe he father 2 children who aren't his? He is living a delusion and working hard to provide for her and kids that aren't his. He has a right to know, I wouldn't have minded if he knew about it and she was engaging in safe sex but she isn't and he doesn't know.

Sure people have needs etc..but shes just using "evolutionary biology" as an excuse to whore around 10/10 for the most creative excuse ever.
So if the he found out and resorted to violence I'm sure she'd be the first to reject evolutionary psychology.

What happens when the kids find out? Not only is she ruining her husband's life, she's ruining her kids life too. Its not like he doesn't fulfil her needs, he does..but she just wants to mess him around. Also, he has needs and right.. like the right to have children and pass on his genetics. Am I wrong @stefano865 ?

I was just winding you up, I don't agree with it at all. This said, I don't feel the need to complain about it because it's the job of the man to be attractive so that the woman wants his genes inside her womb rather than senselessly moralising.

It is one of the most cruel things a woman could do to a man.

Being used as a so-called 'beta-provider' :redface: and unknowingly raising another man's kids is pretty much the ultimate humiliation of your manhood.

Her husband is clearly either insanely naive or completely delusional.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
It is one of the most cruel things a woman could do to a man.

Being used as a so-called 'beta-provider' :redface: and raising another man's kids is pretty much the ultimate humiliation of your manhood.

Her husband is clearly either insanely naive or completely delusional.

Do you have to use redpill terminology? Anyway, if you were stage 5 of redpill zen you would realise that attraction is non-negotiable and act accordingly.
Do you have to use redpill terminology? Anyway, if you were stage 5 of redpill zen you would realise that attraction is non-negotiable and act accordingly.

haha :tongue:

I'm being half-serious and half my usual trouble making self.

I don't even go on Reddit.

Just directing debate really. :wink:

I'm being half-serious and half my usual trouble making self.

I don't even go on Reddit.

Just directing debate really. :wink:

Bet you live on /r/TheRedPill, approved submitter to /r/EvenRedder and /r/RedpillWives

This is clearly an extreme case. However it can be witnessed in society on a lesser scale. Plenty of chumps out there have been 'settled' for and are effectively living cash machines.

The women only married them because they couldn't get any better but needed men to support their kids. These men are often not desired, loved or even respected. Eventually they will probably get divorced and lose everything.

I'm seriously impressed. How do you know all this?
Bet you live on /r/TheRedPill, approved submitter to /r/EvenRedder and /r/RedpillWives

Bet you're gonna get cucked.

Enjoy raising the child of your wife's 'bull'.

:wink:
Bet you're gonna get cucked.

Enjoy raising the child of your wife's 'bull'.

:wink:

****** please, I am the bull who's doing the cucking.

There have been women who have exploited insecure men who feel like they couldn't do any better but that's because they are sh**** people, it's not a gender issue. Men have similarly exploited women for sex and even money (though the latter is on a lesser scale than the former) because these women had low self-esteem and they knew they could.

People just need to know their worth and stay away from such leeches when they see the red flags. Being single is better than being in a one-sided relationship.
****** please, I am the bull who's doing the cucking.

If you say so m8.

Ok I should stop now. Some of this has just been putting stuff out there to see how people react.

Dual-mating is incredible rare and the vast majority of women would not be immoral enough to try it.

However, I completely stand by some of my other comments.

If you say so m8.

Ok I should stop now. Some of this has just been putting stuff out there to see how people react.

Dual-mating is incredible rare and the vast majority of women would not be immoral enough to try it.

However, I completely stand by some of my other comments.

Even if dual-mating is true, TRP's interpretation of it is one dimensional and in fact paranoid in the extreme. It could mean a woman will literally cheat on her so-called beta-provider, but it could just as well mean the woman will want her husband to be more caring and sensitive at certain times of the month and more dominant and sexually assertive at others.

Quick Reply

Latest