I think usually of very ugly women
computer says no
Original post by RobML
not anymore :frown:

how sad. guess it's all in the life of a provocateur 💅🏼
Reply 25
Original post by RobML
*gotta love obnoxious manchildren

Milo is at least interesting to listen to. The obnoxiousness seems largely an act/persona to roll in the moolah. He is certainly a notch above Katie Hopkins in the respectability rankings.
Original post by Shipreck
[video]https://youtu.be/m8eVe0Skigo?t=1m17s[/video]
If the time stamp thing doesn't work, go to 1:17.

''Given how firmly I believe in affirmative action in my bedroom, that's a very strange allegation madam.''
Reply 27
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Milo is at least interesting to listen to. The obnoxiousness seems largely an act/persona to roll in the moolah. He is certainly a notch above Katie Hopkins in the respectability rankings.

i.e. Ironic idiocy is still idiocy

But yeah, at least he tries to inject a flavour of intellectuality into his poison unlike Hopkins
The only issue I have is that the definition is interpreted in many many different ways. Feminism was initially used in order to retrieve fair women's rights, so I go along with that. I very very rarely come across a feminist complaining men's rights rather than women's rights, which suggests only being focussed on women's rights. I've been friends with feminists in the past, they're nice people but the tag carries a lot of controversy, thus I deem myself as an equalist instead. I don't care how ignorant I seem, actions over dictionary definitions.
Feminism is a great thing that, as with anything on the internet, has unfortunately been taken to ridiculous extremes. A real shame because it discredits the movement, like BLM.
Original post by ODES_PDES
I think usually of very ugly women

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even "normal" feminists get annoying when they repeat the same issues that no longer exist (e.g wage gap) and are generally delusional. They might have a very nice personality but their political opinion can be a massive turn off.
The only feminist I can currently think of that I agree with is Christina Hoff Sommers. But then again, many feminists hate her and do not regard her as a true feminist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Eigo-Jin
Even "normal" feminists get annoying when they repeat the same issues that no longer exist (e.g wage gap) and are generally delusional. They might have a very nice personality but their political opinion can be a massive turn off.
The only feminist I can currently think of that I agree with is Christina Hoff. But then again, many feminists hate her and do not regard her as a true feminist.

Who is she?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by upperechelon
lol

Why is this funny ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by davidguettafan

someone who is actually interested in equality..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKBMcLzRHY
Original post by davidguettafan
Why is this funny ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

because there's ten threads on feminism on this site everyday. and they all end the same way. this thread was pretty invalid tbh
Reply 36
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The normal ones I'm fine with. The feminazis are just insufferable though.

This. I'm a feminist myself but even I'll admit that some of these women are just batsh-t crazy!

The majority of time I see feminists explaining themselves, people give them a hard time, and yet they arent telling people to do anything. They're just pointing out inequalities and obligations women are excepted to perform in society which doesn't happen for men. ' Women should be allowed to shave ' We aren't saying that, just saying men are not being shamed for having body hair. Etc
feminists?

right. the only 'feminists' i respect and would actually listen to:
christina hoff summers
lauren southern
the likes of the above

aside from that, all other 3rd wave feminists could gladly go suck their nan

cheerio
Original post by BrianMcEgg
The only issue I have is that the definition is interpreted in many many different ways. Feminism was initially used in order to retrieve fair women's rights, so I go along with that. I very very rarely come across a feminist complaining men's rights rather than women's rights, which suggests only being focussed on women's rights. I've been friends with feminists in the past, they're nice people but the tag carries a lot of controversy, thus I deem myself as an equalist instead. I don't care how ignorant I seem, actions over dictionary definitions.

Because men have the social power in the world. I'm not saying men's rights shouldn't be an issue. ( for example, domestic violence, international men's day, etc ) but seriously men's rights, are just important, but there, because they have sore social power are less men's rights and less to solved and dealt with 9 and are more recognised) than women's rights and majority of women's right are being 100% ignored ( tampon tax, etc). It's like saying #alllivesmatter.

Quick Reply

Latest