The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4900
Original post by Spock's Socks
I hate packing :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I just say you and you boyfriend seem such an amazing couple. Am jealous :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thanks, drowzee! :hugs:

I miss my boyfriend so much. :sad: I won't see him for another two months, so that's making me really emotional. :redface:

Sorry to hear that. :console: Is he alright - how come you can't see him for that long, considering it's summer? :redface:
I feel unimpressed
lonely, all my friends are really far away and i want to see them so much but i can't :frown:
The holidays make me go slightly insane.:frown: I can't bear it. I really miss chris but I try not to think about it. No point trying to talk to him:cry: My eye is hurting so much from too much computering. Oh i'm so fed up. heeeeeeeeeeeelp.
i hate headaches :bawling:
Reply 4907
Original post by littlenorthernlass
The holidays make me go slightly insane.:frown: I can't bear it. I really miss chris but I try not to think about it. No point trying to talk to him:cry: My eye is hurting so much from too much computering. Oh i'm so fed up. heeeeeeeeeeeelp.

please stop. it's worrying
Original post by Matrix123
It's me :tongue:
(Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too :tongue:
Indeed :biggrin: I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it seems that way, I took a quick look. :tongue:
Yeah that's true, all the attention is on the lead singer usually. Which isn't the best because it would be nice for the whole band to get recognition as they're all equally important!

Btw, Freezer was unaware of Matrix birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :woo: :jive:

Spoiler

Original post by Blondie987
I'm pretty on edge and jittery today for some reason lol, also a bit sad because I can't find a vegan hairdresser in Glasgow :cry:

Aww no! :console:
Are you feeling any better now? Can't have such an amazing girl be feeling this way! *manages to set fire extinguisher alight*
Aw that sucks! Glasgow is a big place though so hopefully you'll find one somewhere!
Original post by Matrix123
It's me :tongue:
(Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too :tongue:
Indeed :biggrin: I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh is it ur bday :shock:??? Wow happy late birthday then :party: :party2: :banana:
Lol hope u had a good day :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
down, so down tbh
Lonely
Original post by Salamandastron
down, so down tbh
I feel you. We can be down together :redface: I'll smother you with hugs and you can feed me chocolate :lovehug:
Strange.....
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I feel you. We can be down together :redface: I'll smother you with hugs and you can feed me chocolate :lovehug:

:lol:

Spoiler

and yess omg :colondollar: i want hugs :cry2: and yesss :mmm:
Reply 4916

Spoiler

I think it was a good cry if you're thinking of the fortune thread :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

That's okay! I tend to hold things in a lot and it was good to have an opportunity to release those bad feelings. :colondollar: I will give you hugs anytime gladly :wink: I'm a lean mean hugging machine. :mmm: By the way, make sure you have some kinder Buenos in store for me. :lol:

Thanks Rob :hugs:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
That's okay! I tend to hold things in a lot and it was good to have an opportunity to release those bad feelings. :colondollar: I will give you hugs anytime gladly :wink: I'm a lean mean hugging machine. :mmm: By the way, make sure you have some kinder Buenos in store for me. :lol:

Awwwww hun, well im glad you were able to get it all out <3
yesss :colondollar: ahahheee :blush: tbh i just want someone to love me loooool so any hugs will do :cube: loooool :rofl: ofc :colondollar:
down, so down tbh

:console:
Please don't feel down!
You're a lovey person and deserve infinite happiness! I know that doesn't help but I wanted that to come out!
Just remember, happiness is just around the corner!
And for you, that happiness will never end! That's how deserving you are of it!

Latest