The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
*takes a big sigh of relief

Erm....so......you acc can't be bothered? YES! :biggrin: :woohoo: The world will be a better place tonight! Yipee! :biggrin: YAY!

:colonhash: Cool.

Spoiler

Why are you sad?!

Ay Hamza, u always ask me the same question dont u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, so here is the definition of flirting, which I found after scrutinising tons of wbsites on the internet.

Flirting: Behave as though sexually attracted to someone, but playfully rather than with serious intentions.
(edited 7 years ago)
Okay, so here is the definition of flirting, which I found after scrutinising tons of wbsites on the internet.

Flirting: Behave as though sexually attracted to someone, but playfully rather than with serious intentions.

Why tag me? :frown:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:colonhash: Cool.

Spoiler

Not cool. :cool:

Original post by mediaya
Ay Hamza, u always ask me the same question dont u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have a problem with that?

Spoiler

Why tag me? :frown:
Coz you said I was flirting too! lol, but at the time I forgot that you had said you were joking, my bad. Sorry :frown:
Coz you said I was flirting too! lol, but at the time I forgot that you had said you were joking, my bad. Sorry :frown:

:tongue: Its cool.
@mr T 999 is camping :biggrin:
:tongue: Its cool.
tyhdhgt

:frown: you got the 100th post
hdz
:frown: you got the 100th post
I know :u: :cool:
I know :u: :cool:

:colonhash:
gfbd
:colonhash:
:h: You know I acc feel so fresh rn, I'm gonna take a nap everyday from now on!
:h: You know I acc feel so fresh rn, I'm gonna take a nap everyday from now on!

:h: Good for you.

Spoiler

:h: Good for you.

Spoiler

Nah, not you but my...........:colondollar: I wanna go back to sleep now :tongue:
Nah, not you but my...........:colondollar: I wanna go back to sleep now :tongue:

:biggrin: Trying to picture your hool ayn? sorry man you cant imagine her, and btw did you know ahm according to one narration, the believing women of this world who enter Jannah will be SEVENTY TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE HOOR AL-'AYN.

Umm Salamah (Radiahallahu Anha) narrates that she said to the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):
“O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs (of Paradise)?”He replied, “The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs (houris) just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining.”

:biggrin: So me and aysha will be smoking hot :wink:

Latest