The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:biggrin: Trying to picture your hool ayn? sorry man you cant imagine her, and btw did you know ahm according to one narration, the believing women of this world who enter Jannah will be SEVENTY TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE HOOR AL-'AYN.

Umm Salamah (Radiahallahu Anha) narrates that she said to the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):
“O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs (of Paradise)?”He replied, “The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs (houris) just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining.”

:biggrin: So me and aysha will be smoking hot :wink:
No, you idiot, not a hoor, an acc person lol :tongue:

And great! :biggrin: That's why I wanna be there with my wife, ygm? Forget the hoors, who needs hoors when you have a lovely wife :colondollar:

Never said you won't be, god damn, chill out! :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
No, you idiot, not a hoor, an acc person lol :tongue:

And great! :biggrin: That's why I wanna be there with my wife, ygm? Forget the hoors, who needs hoors when you have a lovely wife :colondollar:

Never said you won't be, god damn, chill out! :tongue:

-Who you thinking about? Haram dude
-Still a dreamer:tongue: Keep dreaming:wink:

-Never said you didnt say i would be hot :biggrin: and i wont chill i am NOT COOL I AM HOT :tongue:
Not cool. :cool:

Do you have a problem with that?

Spoiler

Maybe.....jk

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Wow this thread is going crazy fast!

If only the next parts of CTAM and CTAMM go this fast... :wink:
-Who you thinking about? Haram dude
-Still a dreamer:tongue: Keep dreaming:wink:

-Never said you didnt say i would be hot :biggrin: and i wont chill i am NOT COOL I AM HOT :tongue:
Why would I tell you? :colonhash: I'm going to make it halal though, so.........:tongue:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Good for you :smile:
Original post by spotify95
Wow this thread is going crazy fast!

If only the next parts of CTAM and CTAMM go this fast... :wink:
Hey, Spotify! :smile:
Haha, I think they've slowed down :frown:
Thanks, Matrix, for keeping the scores and the necessarily unnecessary rep :wink: :tongue:
Why would I tell you? :colonhash: I'm going to make it halal though, so.........:tongue:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Good for you :smile:

:toofunny:How would be haram if you tell me? Haha :smile:

The quote is retarded whats the point if you keep believing and dreaming? If you dont act upon your dreams? You need to WORK to make YOUR DREAMS a REALITY. You've been watching to many disney movies :proud:
Thanks, Matrix, for keeping the scores and the necessarily unnecessary rep :wink: :tongue:

No worries - I'm just hoping they're correct :tongue:
Hey, Spotify! :smile:
Haha, I think they've slowed down :frown:

Yeah, I've noticed the slow down... once we've got a new thread up and running, I wonder if the pace will increase? I sure hope so! :wink:
dsa
Original post by spotify95
Yeah, I've noticed the slow down... once we've got a new thread up and running, I wonder if the pace will increase? I sure hope so! :wink:
Yeah, me too! but this thread has been INSANE! :biggrin:

What stats are these? Most amount of hundreds in a thread?
Yeah, me too! but this thread has been INSANE! :biggrin:

I know, right! I don't post on here too often, so how amazed was I when I saw this up at 7k posts?

We need this sort of pace on CTAM :biggrin:
:toofunny:How would be haram if you tell me? Haha :smile:

The quote is retarded whats the point if you keep believing and dreaming? If you dont act upon your dreams? You need to WORK to make YOUR DREAMS a REALITY. You've been watching to many disney movies :proud:
I don't quite get the question? :redface:

Erm, but you have to believe in a dream, then act upon it, you can't just take the literal meaning of the quote, if the person was to mention all the inferences that could be made from that one single line, I'm pretty sure you won't be bothered to read it all, it's very consice, yet meaningful. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending