The Student Room Group

HELP, Want to take my girl friend out BUT

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Nonce confirmed.

Proof for last statement pls

Will report if you continue abusing me

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/01/girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find/

Strong source

"Newcastle University" so people like puke will be the ones who carried the studies out
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Everyones overreacting on this thread. By what you've said you're clearly a responsible man and you're thinking about the future. Maybe you could just keep it on the downlow and ask your girlfriend not to mention anything about you's to her friend. But don't worry there's only two months to go and you wont need to worry about it anymore. Just hang in there.

Shes not my gf yet just my friend
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
wait, so are u two or three years older then her?

2 and 2-3 months
Original post by Anonymous
2 and 2-3 months

ohh, well i agree with the others for u to wait till she is sixteen :smile:
Original post by difeo
Lol it's really not that big a difference, especially as girls mature earlier

Mate. One has finished a-levels the other hasn't finished their GCSEs. It's a colcolossal difference wtf.

I guess it doesn't matter if you don't like discussing intellectual **** with your partner but I do and I really couldn't deal with that.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Mate. One has finished a-levels the other hasn't finished their GCSEs. It's a colcolossal difference wtf.

I guess it doesn't matter if you don't like discussing intellectual **** with your partner but I do and I really couldn't deal with that.

Actually she knows a bit about politics though I don't speak often about it, and she's smart at her subjects.
What you gonna do, OP?
Original post by Moonstruck16
What you gonna do, OP?

Well the night before she said she couldn't go but we would another time.
She's on holiday for a while now so.There's more but too much to explain.

Quick Reply

Latest