The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
You don't like anything I highly suspect you're emo irl

FFS Big bang is absolutely awful, none of the jokes are funny. HIMYM has good story at least.
Swarly > Sheldon any day

First few seasons are goat and Sheldon is the greatest character in TV history
Reply 7561
Yeah, was planning on just watching the first two seasons. Remember when it first came out and all the hype around it.
TBBT is far and away the most overrated show of all time. It's the Hulk of the TV world. Supposed to be really good, brings in loads of money, but whenever I watch even a clip of it it's complete **** and I feel like ending it all.
Original post by difeo

Robin > Penny
Original post by difeo

Imagine having this opinion.
Absolute perfection but she hasn't aged well at all.

Original post by AR_95
Robin > Penny

Imagine having this opinion.
Reply 7567
Robin was hot ngl but Penny before she got the haircut>>>
Both of the shows are decent but would say TBBT edges it.

Aint got nothing on Community. Amirite @Kenan and Kel
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
You rate Taylor Swift so your opinion is worth absolute 0.

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine having this opinion and living with yourself.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4231082
Thoughts?
Original post by Rk2k14
Robin was hot ngl but Penny before she got the haircut>>>
Both of the shows are decent but would say TBBT edges it.

Aint got nothing on Community. Amirite @Kenan and Kel

First 3 seasons of Community are also goat

f*ck me do something with your life that actually contributes towards society in a positive manner (i.e. buying a rope).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
f*ck me do something with your life that doesn't involve creeping

What's it got to do with me?
Original post by Zayn is Bae
What's it got to do with me?

@Rk2k14

Meet me in Manny on the 20th September bro

image.jpeg
Japan tommorow!

First proper holiday with my wife since we have been married.. guess that makes this our very late honey moon.

Had not realised how long its been since I last had a decent holiday.. as a kid in a pretty middle class family in england, 1-2 holidays a year is just taken for granted.. pretty much all my friends around me in my town were the same.. 1 trip abroad, 1 trip in the UK, or maybe sacrifice the english trip, for a big special holiday abroad..

But then as a student, there is very little money for holidays.. and after graduating there is far to much going on with new jobs, and saving and such.. so holidays just dont happen. Probably around 6 years since my last propper holiday abroad.

*middle-Britain-problems*

Anyway, really excited for japan! few days in tokyo to get the modern experiance, then traveling down to kyoto for the old fashioned experiance. back to shanghai for a few days, before taking the train up north again home.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fallen_acorns
Japan tommorow!

First proper holiday with my wife since we have been married.. guess that makes this our very late honey moon.

Had not realised how long its been since I last had a decent holiday.. as a kid in a pretty middle class family in england, 1-2 holidays a year is just taken for granted.. pretty much all my friends around me in my town were the same.. 1 trip abroad, 1 trip in the UK, or maybe sacrifice the english trip, for a big special holiday abroad..

But then as a student, there is very little money for holidays.. and after graduating there is far to much going on with new jobs, and saving and such.. so holidays just dont happen. Probably around 6 years since my last propper holiday abroad.

*middle-Britain-problems*

Anyway, really excited for japan! few days in tokyo to get the modern experiance, then traveling down to kyoto for the old fashioned experiance. back to shanghai for a few days, before taking the train up north again home.

Very jealous! Going to eat your body weight in sushi? :colondollar:
Reply 7577
Original post by zKlown
@Rk2k14

Meet me in Manny on the 20th September bro

image.jpeg

On the 20th September
I plan on holidaying and taking trips as often as I can in my 20's.

My theory is a week long holiday somewhere warm at Christmas time, and then lots of long weekends in European cities, providing I still live in Europe.
Original post by The Wavefunction
I plan on holidaying and taking trips as often as I can in my 20's.

My theory is a week long holiday somewhere warm at Christmas time, and then lots of long weekends in European cities, providing I still live in Europe.

Yeah this basically, really wanna visit all the States before im 50 too. Probably also the reason I don't wanna get married till im 30+, have kids and a wife and thats more or less out the window tbh.

Latest