The Student Room Group

Leftist attempts to show Muslims are peaceful by hitchhiking across the ME

Her journey was to end in Israel, her body was found in Turkey and she had been raped and murdered.

To be honest I'm surprised they found her body. The story is from 2008 and the woman was a performing artist group known as 'brides de tours'.

"Ms di Marineo was hitch-hiking from Milan to Israel and the Palestinian Territories with a fellow artist on their “Brides on Tour” project.They had separated in Istanbul, planning to reunite in Beirut.Ms di Marineo was last seen on 31 March in Gebze."download (1).jpg

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/missing-italian-woman-artist-pippa-bacca-found-dead-in-turkey-8682937

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
-Tries to prove a warzone is peaceful
-Dies in war.

Do people even think these days?
What's hilarious is that she travelled all throughout Europe on the way to Turkey and wasn't touched once. It certainly says a lot.
Reply 3
Fortunately the UK will no longer be part of the globalist Europe - Middle East merge after Brexit.
Original post by orton6
Fortunately the UK will no longer be part of the globalist Europe - Middle East merge after Brexit.

I wouldn't bet on it :frown:

It would be funny if the situation wasn't all so tragic and horrible.
Reply 5
Original post by Antediluvian
What's hilarious is that she travelled all throughout Europe on the way to Turkey and wasn't touched once. It certainly says a lot.

Yea, it shows the obvious fact that Europe is a stable region with strong law-enforcement agencies. How exactly is say, the Syrian government, going to police rapists? They can't, there is no law in those areas, hence the rape.
Reply 6
Original post by oShahpo
-Tries to prove a warzone is peaceful
-Dies in war.

Do people even think these days?

Turkey isn't at war or a warzone.
Reply 7
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Turkey isn't at war or a warzone.

Oh, my bad, didn't read the entire post.
Still, I don't think Turkey is much of a "rapist" nation. It might have been by chance, but then again it might not.
Original post by oShahpo
Yea, it shows the obvious fact that Europe is a stable region with strong law-enforcement agencies. How exactly is say, the Syrian government, going to police rapists? They can't, there is no law in those areas, hence the rape.

Why are you talking about Syria? She died in Turkey.
Reply 9
Original post by Antediluvian
Why are you talking about Syria? She died in Turkey.

My bad. The thread said "ME" so I assumed it was somewhere in the Levant, didn't read the OP.
Reply 10
She did so at her own risk or shall I say at her own stupidity
Is this the same peaceful secular Turkey always in talks to join the EU? They can swivel, quite frankly.
She should have tried going from Western China to Israel, could have visited more fun countries that way!
-Yemen
-Oman
-Saudi
-Pakistan
-Iraq
-Syria
-Iran

Maybe she would have been treated better there? I'm always being told those places are great for women's rights, despite what the media say!

(Would probably have to finish in Lebanon)
What a complete ****ing idiot. What did she expect? If she wanted to prove her point she should have hitch hiked from azerbaijan to china.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
She should have tried going from Western China to Israel, could have visited more fun countries that way!
-Yemen
-Oman
-Saudi
-Pakistan
-Iraq
-Syria
-Iran

Maybe she would have been treated better there? I'm always being told those places are great for women's rights, despite what the media say!

(Would probably have to finish in Lebanon)

Lebanon is quite nice actually.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Her journey was to end in Israel, her body was found in Turkey and she had been raped and murdered.

To be honest I'm surprised they found her body. The story is from 2008 and the woman was a performing artist group known as 'brides de tours'.

"Ms di Marineo was hitch-hiking from Milan to Israel and the Palestinian Territories with a fellow artist on their “Brides on Tour” project.They had separated in Istanbul, planning to reunite in Beirut.Ms di Marineo was last seen on 31 March in Gebze."download (1).jpg

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/missing-italian-woman-artist-pippa-bacca-found-dead-in-turkey-8682937

The most interesting thing about this is that Turkey is generally considered moderate. Just shows how insane the countries which aren't considered moderate are.
Turkey is borderline third world, people just see the tourist attractions like Istanbul and think the entire country is like that.

Not all but a large part of their population are still stuck in the middle ages when it comes to their culture, politics and religious practices. Hence you see murders like this and the beheading of soldiers a couple of weeks back with the coup.
Devil's advocate: Could have been due to the fact people get raped and murdered anywhere in the world , besides their murder is much lower than the states and a lot of European countries. , she would have been more likely to die there. If she had hitch-hiked from anywhere the risk of being raped and murdered is not 0% , the risk isn't even much greater in Turkey according to stats. Tbh it just shows you guys are delusional af , people get murdered and rape everywhere , wake up from your dreamland you clowns.

surprisingly the lowest homicide rates are found in Kuwait , Bahrain etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Devil's advocate: Could have been due to the fact people get raped and murdered anywhere in the world , besides their murder is much lower than the states and a lot of European countries. , she would have been more likely to die there. If she had hitch-hiked from anywhere the risk of being raped and murdered is not 0% , the risk isn't even much greater in Turkey according to stats. Tbh it just shows you guys are delusional af , people get murdered and rape everywhere , wake up from your dreamland you clowns.

surprisingly the lowest homicide rates are found in Kuwait , Bahrain etc.

She went hitch hiking in a Muslim majority country to show how safe it is to be around Muslims, she was raped and murdered in the first Muslim country she entered by a Muslim.

You are saying it's safer for her to hitch hike in a Muslim majority country like Turkey than European countries, and that this is just a statistical anomaly...
What a royally idiotic individual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending