The Student Room Group

I need people with long term conditions/disabilites to fill this survey

Hello everyone,

If you or anyone you know have a long term condition or disability and living in the UK, please help in filling or sharing this survey:

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpje8aRuFzUZEC9

The survey looks at cyberstalking/cyberharassment experiences.

You will get a free e-book in return, and I'm happy to do your surveys too.

Thanks
Original post by Irnina
Hello everyone,

If you or anyone you know have a long term condition or disability and living in the UK, please help in filling or sharing this survey:

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpje8aRuFzUZEC9

The survey looks at cyberstalking/cyberharassment experiences.

You will get a free e-book in return, and I'm happy to do your surveys too.

Thanks

Done :smile:
Reply 2
HiCompleted your survey. If you're a girl, would greatly appreciate if you could help complete my survey which is to measure the influence of fashion bloggers on females.https://durhambs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8CgEvSuaOK3PyeN Thanks and good luck
Reply 3
Thank you so much :h:

Original post by Naina315
HiCompleted your survey. If you're a girl, would greatly appreciate if you could help complete my survey which is to measure the influence of fashion bloggers on females.https://durhambs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8CgEvSuaOK3PyeN Thanks and good luck

Done :wink: Sounds interesting, good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Irnina
Thank you so much :h:

Done :wink: Sounds interesting, good luck!

Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you very much :smile:

You're welcome :smile: is your survey strict to the UK?
I know someone abroad (H&M fan) who might be interested in completing it.
Reply 6
Original post by Irnina
You're welcome :smile: is your survey strict to the UK?
I know someone abroad (H&M fan) who might be interested in completing it.

Thank you :smile:

Does your friend study in the U.K and is currently abroad?

Actually, to be honest, I've put up links on this forum but it seems that people in other parts of the world are also filling it up. Not sure if they're from the U.K and away on vacation :P
Reply 7
Thank you :smile:

Does your friend study in the U.K and is currently abroad?

Actually, to be honest, I've put up links on this forum but it seems that people in other parts of the world are also filling it up. Not sure if they're from the U.K and away on vacation :P

Umm no actually she lives abroad and visits the UK occasionally.

Yes it happens that people reach the survey from around the world ^_^!
To overcome this you could either put the eligibility criteria at the very beginning of your survey so that people who are not eligible (e.g if outside the UK) won't be able continue OR have a question on country of residence as part of your demographics section, this will help you in analysis to add a filter to exclude responses from outside the UK.
On another note, I think the context (country) can be a potential confounding factor in your study. Because cultural factors and ethnicity might have an influence on perceptions, in addition to the availability of the brand (H&M) in some countries compared to others.

For an MSc dissertation this should be fine, and any challenge or missing point can always be discussed in the discussion/limitations/reflections section in your final thesis.
I'm sorry, this is just from a methodological point of view, you are an expert in this more than me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Irnina
Umm no actually she lives abroad and visits the UK occasionally.

Yes it happens that people reach the survey from around the world ^_^!
To overcome this you could either put the eligibility criteria at the very beginning of your survey so that people who are not eligible (e.g if outside the UK) won't be able continue OR have a question on country of residence as part of your demographics section, this will help you in analysis to add a filter to exclude responses from outside the UK.
On another note, I think the context (country) can be a potential confounding factor in your study. Because cultural factors and ethnicity might have an influence on perceptions, in addition to the availability of the brand (H&M) in some countries compared to others.

For an MSc dissertation this should be fine, and any challenge or missing point can always be discussed in the discussion/limitations/reflections section in your final thesis.
I'm sorry, this is just from a methodological point of view, you are an expert in this more than me :smile:

No. This is very helpful. You're right that it can be part of the limitations.
Had not put the country options in as it was not part of the original study.

Thanks for your points. It really helped quite a lot. Thank you :smile:
Reply 9
No. This is very helpful. You're right that it can be part of the limitations.
Had not put the country options in as it was not part of the original study.

Thanks for your points. It really helped quite a lot. Thank you :smile:

You're welcome, and all the best :smile:
Original post by Irnina
You're welcome, and all the best :smile:

Thank you. Good luck with your study :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest