The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Also had a dream that the college I want to go to turned into a massive hotel and shopping centre and was no longer a part of the university.

Actually there are plans underway for a large development including a shopping centre and a hotel. Maybe also a new college (probably for postgrads). All to be in NW Cambridge.

http://www.nwcambridge.co.uk
Original post by DesignPredator
I keep dreaming that they lose my Physics Unit 4 multiple choice and give me zero marks for that section so I don't get A* in Physics!

omg actually in my dream I was convinced that they'd lost either my section A or B of unit 4 because I was confident of 120UMS but got a D on that paper lmao 😂😂
Original post by m1m2
Just stopping by to wish my favourite people the best of luck on results day, when it comes around. I know y'all gonna smash it:dumbells:

Ohh how have you been doing?
Everyones having lovely dreams while im havin nightmares ................................................
Me too.
I had a dream that I got a 6 in chemistry for my predicted grade (probably that will happen but I AM NOT GIVING UP) The worst dream ever.
I was sitting in a room and it seemed like we were having a day-night conversation where I tried to persuade her to give me a 7 because I deserve it. At the end, she reluctantly said: "NO".
Despite that (in my dream) I was accepted at Oxford since I have amazed the college tutors (I hope that this becomes reality)
Reply 1604
Original post by C0balt
Ohh how have you been doing?

Let's just say I survived my exams and managed to graduate. Hahah, no, I've been good. Just moved into my new apartment, and starting uni in a couple weeks. Had a long discussion with myself over re-applying, but in the end I ended up falling in love with my new course, and being happy to do so :blush:
Original post by m1m2
Let's just say I survived my exams and managed to graduate. Hahah, no, I've been good. Just moved into my new apartment, and starting uni in a couple weeks. Had a long discussion with myself over re-applying, but in the end I ended up falling in love with my new course, and being happy to do so :blush:

Glad to hear! Where are you off to?
Original post by m1m2

Wishing you an amazing uni life !!!
Gratulerer med dagen!:colondollar:
Reply 1607
Original post by C0balt
Glad to hear! Where are you off to?

I am starting at the University of Oslo, actually. But they have plenty exchange programs (even with Cam), so I might just end up in the UK in a few months!

Original post by Duke Glacia
Wishing you an amazing uni life !!!
Gratulerer med dagen!:colondollar:

At first I was like "How the helllll" but then I realised.. ahah, making me trip! But thank you! Enjoying my 19th lap around the sun as we speak :chaplin:
Original post by m1m2
I am starting at the University of Oslo, actually. But they have plenty exchange programs (even with Cam), so I might just end up in the UK in a few months!
:

Good luck and have fun and see you around then :tongue:
Am I the only one who is actually not stressing about results day? I will probably be *****ing bricks on the day, but ever since my last exam I haven't thought about results day that much.
Right, vis-a-vis the interview thing: see here. Very bare at the moment; if anyone is interested and needs a hand with the wiki let me know :-)
Original post by Duke Glacia
Everyones having lovely dreams while im havin nightmares ................................................

Did you dream about a wacky grade like 'N'?
Original post by Krollo
Right, vis-a-vis the interview thing: see here. Very bare at the moment; if anyone is interested and needs a hand with the wiki let me know :-)

This was really helpful and gave a lot of insight, much thanks mate :biggrin:
Original post by Krollo

OMG this is amazing
I wish there would be more ppl there
Thanks!
Original post by Krollo

This is a great idea. Maybe mention it in the Other Place's Forum too :smile:

And there's always the caveat that interviewees have no idea how well they did... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
Am I the only one who is actually not stressing about results day? I will probably be *****ing bricks on the day, but ever since my last exam I haven't thought about results day that much.

Probably because ur not going to miss ur offer lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by C0balt
I'm sure you've heard enough of "I'm sure you'll be fine" but I'm going to say it as well. I'm really hoping you get in, you deserve it very much. It would be stupid for either uni to reject you. But glad to hear you'd be happy to go to imperial too though.
And yeah I agree, it's crazy how a few hours of sitting in the exam hall can decide 3, 4 years of our life....

I rewrite your paragraph and send it back to you :smile:.
Hopefully we all make it.
Atleast I hope so.
Even zacin.
Yeh zacin i hope you get pooled to homerton.
Duke i hope u get pooled to homerton aswell.
I hope everyone gets pooled to homerton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys why don't we make a skype group
Discord anyone
Original post by Krollo
Discord anyone

:cry:

Latest