The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
I'd like to thank @Blondie987 for being incredibly supportive of me during the rough times I've had. Her concern makes me feel wanted and cared about. I just feel so happy when I'm feeling happy that she's actually gone out of her way to do this for me!
So Thankyou so so much!

@Matrix123 for being an amazing friend to me! She's so kind, caring and just a really fun person to chat to!

@Platopus for obvious reasons! Just an incredible human being who has brightened up my life over the past week or so!

This is such a lovely thread! I'd like to thank you for thanking me!!! And for being a not-so-bad human being yourself :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Platopus
This is such a lovely thread! I'd like to thank you for thanking me!!! And for being a not-so-bad human being yourself :wink:

Spoiler

It sure is!
Aw it's ok! You've been there for me!
Aww Thankyou!

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
Happy bday bab :smile:

Awwhhh thank youuu! :biggrin: You alright? :h:
It sure is!
Aw it's ok! You've been there for me!
Aww Thankyou!

Spoiler

I feel like calling a boy adorable might be insulting but I'll just say that you are adorable too and hope you don't take it the wrong way!
Well, I'm not going anywhere so I'm always here for you :smile:
I feel like calling a boy adorable might be insulting but I'll just say that you are adorable too and hope you don't take it the wrong way!
Well, I'm not going anywhere so I'm always here for you :smile:

Aw no i think its cute! Ive never been called adorable so thats a first for me! :biggrin:
Why would it be insulting?
But thankyou!
Aww you bring me so much happiness! :jumphug:
Aw no i think its cute! Ive never been called adorable so thats a first for me! :biggrin:
Why would it be insulting?
But thankyou!
Aww you bring me so much happiness! :jumphug:

You bring me happiness! Actually, you bring lots of people here happiness with your positive posts.

I guess a lot of boys would find the adjective "adorable" immasculine or patronising. But, that's not how I meant it in the slightest.
You bring me happiness! Actually, you bring lots of people here happiness with your positive posts.

I guess a lot of boys would find the adjective "adorable" immasculine or patronising. But, that's not how I meant it in the slightest.

Aww im so glad to hear that! Oh wow, are you sure about that? You must be as you decided to become my wife!

Ah right i see! Well i dont have any issues with it! Its cute more than anything!
No no i know! Its a compliment! And a very nice one at that too! :biggrin:

Ah right i see! Well i dont have any issues with it! Its cute more than anything!
No no i know! Its a compliment! And a very nice one at that too! :biggrin:

Exactly! :smile:
@Matrix123. You're an amazing person, and a LOT of people on here think so too. You're also a great friend and I feel we're very similar people, which is only a good thing. :smile: You have *wait for it*...The Sacred SassKing Seal of Approval. :tongue:

Thank you for being "you", Matrix. :smile: :hugs:

*Also known as:
1. (The) Matrix
2. 321Matrix!
3. 321Matrix
4. 123Matrix!
5. 123Matrix
6. Matchsticks123
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13
@Matrix123. You're an amazing person, and a LOT of people on here think so too. You're also a great friend and I feel we're very similar people, which is only a good thing. :smile: You have *wait for it*...The Sacred SassKing Seal of Approval. :tongue:

Thank you for being "you", Matrix. :smile: :hugs:

*Also known as:
1. (The) Matrix
2. 321Matrix!
3. 321Matrix
4. 123Matrix!
5. 123Matrix
6. Matchsticks123

Awwww SassKing! :hugs: (<---- that's all I can think of saying for the moment :tongue:)

That really was lovely:yep:just goes to show how great of a person you are :wink: I feel like I can say all of that back to you, only not as well as you put it. :tongue: :smile:
This post basically reflects the basis of your personality I feel - it's serious but humorous at the same time, very kind and understanding too. You're one of the best friends I have (not just here but including RL too :wink:)

I have The SSSA!? :woo: (imagine someone running in circles of joy round their living room - that's what my mind was like when I read that XD)
And The SSSA can rearrange itself to spell The SASS :awesome:

Thanks for being the "you" that you are, SassKing :jumphug: (I feel like this has less meaning that what you say because I said it second but you should know I mean it, a lot :smile:)

:lol: Amazing! I have loads of other random names people have called me, like Matty :rofl:
But in maths, 6 is a perfect number :ahee:

I guess I should do you the honour of typing out 6 of your names:
1. KingSass
2. KingSass31
3. The King of Sass
4. The Midnight Poster
5. (The) Loyal Bunnyman
6. Matchsticks' Personal Adviser :wink: (:tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I have thanked these people recently but...I'm going to do it again because I feel like it :smug::tongue:
All of these people are such great friends de moi (of mine) and je suis vraiment (I am very) grateful for being able to have met them:yep: and the great chats we've had recently! :biggrin:

So I'll just say what sparked the idea of tagging you then we can have this post over with :mmm:
x

For your lovely PMs which show who 'you' are - kind and funny (a good combination that all people listed her definitely have :yep:)
:five:
N-n-n-n-n-never stop being yourself (totally not a Bunnymen reference :innocent:)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
x

I feel we have gotten a bit closer in the past few days, which can only be a good thing, ma douce soeur (hopefully that means "my dear sister" :tongue:) :ahee:
I also forgot to mention that I didn't get any maltesers yesterday :colonhash:
x

The fantastic video you sent (I know you've sent it multiple times before but...wow! It never fails to put a smile on my face - or at least it hasn't failed to do that so far :tongue:) I love it so much! :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I know I have thanked these people recently but...I'm going to do it again because I feel like it :smug::tongue:
All of these people are such great friends de moi (of mine) and je suis vraiment (I am very) grateful for being able to have met them:yep: and the great chats we've had recently! :biggrin:

So I'll just say what sparked the idea of tagging you then we can have this post over with :mmm:

For your lovely PMs which show who 'you' are - kind and funny (a good combination that all people listed her definitely have :yep:)
:five:
N-n-n-n-n-never stop being yourself (totally not a Bunnymen reference :innocent:)

I feel we have gotten a bit closer in the past few days, which can only be a good thing, ma douce soeur (hopefully that means "my dear sister" :tongue:) :ahee:

The fantastic video you sent (I know you've sent it multiple times before but...wow! It never fails to put a smile on my face - or at least it hasn't failed to do that so far :tongue:) I love it so much! :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile

That particular version is really amazing :smile:
That particular version is really amazing :smile:

Uh huhh! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue: ma chere soeur smh matrix
smah
NO MALTEASERS!
Looks like an infinite supply of malteasers will come ure way when I am presidente :mmm:

Spoiler

:tongue: ma chere soeur smh matrix
smah
NO MALTEASERS!
Looks like an infinite supply of malteasers will come ure way when I am presidente :mmm:

Spoiler

But chere means expensive? Ohhh so like full of worth, nice!
Yeah! :shock:
My mum ate them all :unimpressed: excuse given at the scene: "they had melted in the hot weather so you wouldn't have liked them anyway" oh really mother dearest? :colonhash: (:tongue:)
:awesome: looks like a certain Matrix shall be spoilt rotten :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
But chere means expensive? Ohhh so like full of worth, nice!
Yeah! :shock:
My mum ate them all :unimpressed: excuse given at the scene: "they had melted in the hot weather so you wouldn't have liked them anyway" oh really mother dearest? :colonhash: (:tongue:)
:awesome: looks like a certain Matrix shall be spoilt rotten :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

chere means expensive and dear (ie: cherie)
:lolwut: ur mum is mean :frown: I hope she doesn't like trump or.... or... :colone:
:mmm:

Spoiler

chere means expensive and dear (ie: cherie)
:lolwut: ur mum is mean :frown: I hope she doesn't like trump or.... or... :colone:
:mmm:

Spoiler

Oooh cool (ohh yeah :tongue:) :france:
She was, and no! Of course not! Maybe I should tell her about the awesome future reign of Cheese...:tongue:
I'll hold you to that :tongue:

Spoiler

Oooh cool (ohh yeah :tongue:) :france:
She was, and no! Of course not! Maybe I should tell her about the awesome future reign of Cheese...:tongue:
I'll hold you to that :tongue:

Spoiler

Tell her about the brightest future this planet has
Me as présidente ofc :mmm:
Tell her about the brightest future this planet has
Me as présidente ofc :mmm:

:rofl:
Next time there's a vote I'll say "Mum, vote for a brighter future. A better future. Vote Cheese" :lol:
:rofl:
Next time there's a vote I'll say "Mum, vote for a brighter future. A better future. Vote Cheese" :lol:

ofc :mmm::lol:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest