The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Yeah this basically, really wanna visit all the States before im 50 too. Probably also the reason I don't wanna get married till im 30+, have kids and a wife and thats more or less out the window tbh.

All 50 states would be really impressive, and certainly something I'd like to do too. Yeah, 30's seems like the time for all that kids and responsibilities nonsense.
Original post by The Wavefunction
I plan on holidaying and taking trips as often as I can in my 20's.

My theory is a week long holiday somewhere warm at Christmas time, and then lots of long weekends in European cities, providing I still live in Europe.

I hope you can! for me, I am only 25, and just starting to get to the position where I can both save a decent amount, and afford to travel to nice places a couple of times a year.

I could have been travelling around for the last 2 years, but for me, in your 20s - savings take first priority.
Travel to the US west coast. Buy cheap car. Road trip across to the east coast.

Just need to avoid Chicago & Detroit
Only have a few places on my travel bucket list, hopefully get them all done in the next couple of years.

Japan and a Vegas fight weekend are at the top
Original post by SentryE3D
Travel to the US west coast. Buy cheap car. Road trip across to the east coast.

Just need to avoid Chicago & Detroit

http://www.randalolson.com/2015/03/08/computing-the-optimal-road-trip-across-the-u-s/
would love to do something like this but don't really have the time or cash to spend 3 months on it tbh. could do it in a shorter timeframe but id like to actually explore the places too.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Japan and a Vegas fight weekend are at the top
Pretty much identical. Want to visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg too. Also would like to do a bit of a South America epic, planned to visit Mexico this spring but things got in the way.
Reply 7586
Original post by zKlown
@Rk2k14

Meet me in Manny on the 20th September bro

image.jpeg

Yeh boi.
King is back.
Original post by fallen_acorns
I hope you can! for me, I am only 25, and just starting to get to the position where I can both save a decent amount, and afford to travel to nice places a couple of times a year.

I could have been travelling around for the last 2 years, but for me, in your 20s - savings take first priority.

Yeah, I appreciate that you need to be somewhat conscious about saving in your twenties but I just know that if I don't do anything in my twenties and my 30's I'll have too much on to see the world. I'm not living just to pay bills and work, I know it has to be done eventually but I'm in no rush.
Original post by Rk2k14
Yeh boi.
King is back.

A voice like his is needed about now, need more people like Lowkey spreading the message.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4231588

Haha one of your guys are a **** but still hilarious :rofl:
:rofl:

Love that.
Reply 7591
Wonder who it is...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Wonder who its is...

who its is
Reply 7593
Original post by Zayn is Bae
who its is

strong edit of post.
Original post by Rk2k14
strong edit of post.

Last edited: 1 min ago
Reply 7595
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Last edited: 1 min ago

Was checking font:colonhash:
Original post by Zerforax
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4231588

Haha one of your guys are a **** but still hilarious :rofl:

U *****

Lol'd at how often £39k pa was mentioned though.
Tbh could be a genuine post by Luke

Actually, nah. The quality of the post is higher than the average Luke post.
TK is a legit wasteman
People are so gullable on this forum that they actually believed someone would genuinely write that about themselves.

Oh wait, Luke does it on a daily basis

Latest