The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
I know I know, girls love it :lol:

Lol, the things we do to look good :emo:

They do :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

IKR ! Heels are worse tho :bawling: that's so high and so painful :cry2: sometimes I wish I was a guy :moon:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Are they ? I doubt so :lol: You are a lot :lol:

Yes I love travelling a lot :love: :ahee: :woo:
Well I was in UK during this week in which It was very hot, but still' Algeria is even worse lol (+30 degrees at least each day) it's currently 28 because the sun is going :afraid:

TSR is life tbh :innocent:
Oh btw where did you used to live in France ? :3

Loooool
i dont travel much, its either france or pakistan :lol: but i havent been to paskistan in ages (7 years lol) :eek:
I went italy once, juat bcoz we have family there n thata it tbh

Oh i see, yh that week was HOT! But rn its not at all :hmpf:.... Rainy where i am:colonhash:
Haha do u like when its hot or not? :h:

Yep i know :ahee:
U already asked me lol, i used to live in Bondy,Paris :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They do :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

IKR ! Heels are worse tho :bawling: that's so high and so painful :cry2: sometimes I wish I was a guy :moon:

I feel the same about girls in heels :mmm:

They do look so painful, makes me feel less annoyed about my suit :lol:
Original post by mediaya
Aww :lovehug:
Drink alot of water, n take a few breath deeply coz ur brain aint getting enough oxygen lol
Hope u feel better soon :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks hun xx
i'll drink water :hugs:
Are they ? I doubt so :lol: You are a lot

nooooooo there aren't a lot of them :emo:
we want you tho :emo: but take your time :mmm:
Original post by fatima1998
thanks hun xx
i'll drink water :hugs:

Np :wink:
Yep, pls do :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Loooool
i dont travel much, its either france or pakistan :lol: but i havent been to paskistan in ages (7 years lol) :eek:
I went italy once, juat bcoz we have family there n thata it tbh

Oh i see, yh that week was HOT! But rn its not at all :hmpf:.... Rainy where i am:colonhash:
Haha do u like when its hot or not? :h:

Yep i know :ahee:
U already asked me lol, i used to live in Bondy,Paris :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 years :O that's a lot indeed :lol:

I have been to Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republik, Algeria, UK, Turkey, UAE (not mentioning France ofc :lol: ) I love SO MUCH to travel :awesome:

Well I don't really like when it's hot, I enjoy the rain tbh :P and I love winter, snow etc :love: what about you ?

Oh yes I remember now ! My bad :colondollar: then you're my neighbour :mmm:
Original post by TheContingency
Wanna die

Here for you :hugs:Do you want to talk about it?
I feel the same about girls in heels :mmm:

They do look so painful, makes me feel less annoyed about my suit :lol:

:teehee: they are lol. I had to wear a pair during the last 3 days - big party lol - and It was so painful that I ended up abandoning them in a corner and dancing without shoes :')

Yes at least suits aren't painful :lol:

Original post by fatima1998

Awww bless you, I feel honoured :colondollar: yes I need a bit of time :3 <3 say hi to them for me tho !
Wanna die

I feel you, but life gets better I promise. :console:
What's wrong ? <3
7 years :O that's a lot indeed :lol:

I have been to Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republik, Algeria, UK, Turkey, UAE (not mentioning France ofc :lol: ) I love SO MUCH to travel :awesome:

Well I don't really like when it's hot, I enjoy the rain tbh :P and I love winter, snow etc :love: what about you ?

Oh yes I remember now ! My bad :colondollar: then you're my neighbour :mmm:

I know lol :tongue:

Wow, i can see that u love travelling lol :lol:

Aaah i see :yep:, samd tbh but i dont like rain n darkness, it makes me depressed. I prefer either when its snowing, n all white :ahee:, everthing is saprkling :awesome::awesome::awesome:
N i also love summer, coz its sunny.... But i dont like when its super hot lol

Eheh, hi :hi: my neighbour.... We might have seen each other in a super market :five:
Did u ever go to 'la mer des sables' et 'parc saint paul'? (parc d'attraction btw)
Posted from TSR Mobile
:teehee: they are lol. I had to wear a pair during the last 3 days - big party lol - and It was so painful that I ended up abandoning them in a corner and dancing without shoes :':wink:

Yes at least suits aren't painful :lol:

3 days?! :eek: must've been one big party lol. I think that's what most girls do, at the end of the parties the heels all disappear and they suddenly become shorter :lol:
Yeah I talk about it, but nothing happens. I'm trapped to live in solitude. Other people around me are living happy, free, lives with their friends and family. I'm stuck, revising.. and for what? A BETTER life? I didn't even HAVE a life, its all ********. I got nothing to look back to. I hate everyone I HATE this world its ****ed up its unsafe and why am i here in the first place? I just dont get it. I dont get myself. I dont know what to do.

Here's the thing, I am in no place whatsoever to judge or say what you should and shouldn't do. From experience, I would say that not everyone lives a life filled with happiness all the time- sometimes, it's very much the opposite. A lot of the time, the people who appear to have 'perfect' lives are those who hide all of their imperfections. Yes, life is hard, but aren't the good times worth some of the bad times we go through? I won't argue about the bit about the world because tbh, I have my doubts and I am quite confused about myself too. I just know that after a bit of perseverance, some source of happiness may find its way to us.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Awww :console: dont cry pls :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

:console: :console: :lovehug:

:hugs:

Yay I got kiss by unicorn :blushing: :woo: wonder what luck I would have now :biggrin:

merci je me sens beaucoup mieux maintenant :france:

Transalte

Spoiler

Sorry? I meant everything I said earlier
Original post by mr T 999

Yay I got kiss by unicorn :blushing: :woo: wonder what luck I would have now :biggrin:

merci je me sens beaucoup mieux maintenant :france:

Transalte

Spoiler

:mmm:

Do you really feel better tho ? Wanna talk about something \: ?

Original post by mediaya
I know lol Wow, i can see that u love travelling lol Aaah i see , samd tbh but i dont like rain n darkness, it makes me depressed. I prefer either when its snowing, n all white , everthing is saprkling N i also love summer, coz its sunny.... But i dont like when its super hot lolEheh, hi my neighbour.... We might have seen each other in a super market Did u ever go to 'la mer des sables' et 'parc saint paul'? (parc d'attraction btw)Posted from TSR Mobile
Ouiiiiii :ahee: Snow is life tbh :love: :love: summer is cool too indeed, but yeah too hot is too much :lol: No never been there :redface: I only went to Disneyland and Astérix :P is La mer des sables any good ? I've heard a lot about it !
3 days?! must've been one big party lol. I think that's what most girls do, at the end of the parties the heels all disappear and they suddenly become shorter
IKR ! Algerian are crazy but at least they know how to party (It was an Algerian wedding btw) Yep :innocent: I've suddenly lost 11.5cm :innocent: :mmm:
Original post by Hydeman
The TSR addiction or the drowzee addiction? :tongue:

TSR addiction. He will never kick the drowzee addiction :mmm: I'm too irresistible :sexface:
Uhh I know. But theres no point in being sad for no reason you know? I now Im going to win
I can do eveything I want and I will, no point sitting down sobbing with fingwers up my ass I hope for the future. Iwill travel the world I will be RICH RICH I TELL YA, I will make sure I wipe my ass with £20 notes.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, yeah I agree with that. Good luck with that then

IKR ! Algerian are crazy but at least they know how to party (It was an Algerian wedding btw) Yep :innocent: I've suddenly lost 11.5cm :innocent: :mmm:

Ahh thought so, I'm attending a wedding today too :biggrin: (hence the suit).The craziest people party the best :tongue:
That's a huge difference :mmm:
Ahh thought so, I'm attending a wedding today too :biggrin: (hence the suit).The craziest people party the best :tongue:
That's a huge difference :mmm:

Oh I see ! Weddings are cool tho :woo:

True that :lol: :lol:

I know :redface: not my fault I am a tiny unicorn :emo:
Shut tthe **** up harley quinn.

Someone needs some needs a cuddle :console:

Latest