The Student Room Group

I love TRUMP!! AMA

I am American and I love Donald J. Trump and I want to vote for him. Make America Great Again! Mr a Trump has a lot of business experience and a lot of qualifications to be a leader not just a leader but the BEST leader this country has ever seen!

(I'm joking lol, he's not bad but I'm not the biggest fan of him.)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why do you love him?
Reply 2
Do you believe in the campaign make Donald Drumpf again? (It is a truly excellent campaign)
Original post by cashcash871
I am American and I love Donald J. Trump and I want to vote for him. Make America Great Again! Mr a Trump has a lot of business experience and a lot of qualifications to be a leader not just a leader but the BEST leader this country has ever seen!

May I just ask you this Monsieur, have you seen how orange his face is?
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by BobSausage
Do you believe in the campaign make Donald Drumpf again? (It is a truly excellent campaign)

Not even remotely funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Pulse.
Not even remotely funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why so salty?
Original post by BobSausage
Why so salty?

Do you agree with his statement about mexicans?
Good for you mate.
I think we would get along! :smile:

*im still annoyed at him for the federal minimum wage thing though
Reply 11
Do you think his experience in business is more important than him being rated the third biggest threat to the world economy by The Economist Intelligence Unit?
Reply 12

Do you really think Mexico will pay for the Wall?
How do you reconcile the fact that he pretty much knows nothing about the world?
How do you reconcile all the U-turns he's made since the beginning of the campaign?
How do you reconcile all the lies and bluffs he's made so far?
Mr a Trump has a lot of business experience

Yep, like a ****-tonne of bankruptcies. Brilliant qualifications.
Could never imagine worse but congratulations you have become just as low as him. 👏🏼
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Could never imagine worse but congratulations you have become just as low as him. 👏🏼

He just looks dodgy... How can you trust someone like that? :lol:
America has already made itself an evil empire. Don't want monsieur Trump to nudge it that way even more...
Original post by SassKing13
He just looks dodgy... How can you trust someone like that? :lol:

Init that cheesy looking face of his is just sick, forget about the rest for now lol 😂
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Init that cheesy looking face of his is just sick, forget about the rest for now lol 😂

:rofl:
Yeah, he just looks like trouble :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest